Massacre

Fallout

like dup said a while back, it could play out like destiny, putting together a 4 team co-op raid party... but there would be hubs to meet people to join parties... places like a rivet city or the strip, places where you can't use your gun... anything more than 4 people playing together would be overkill... i mean it's possible, but anything other than that and it would fail miserably... it wouldn't be fallout anymore, it would be the division...

Pretty sure I read somewhere when asked if you could play with friends in the wasteland they said yes. Get two games and two consoles and play in the same room. Closest you'll get to online at this stage.

like dup said a while back, it could play out like destiny, putting together a 4 team co-op raid party... but there would be hubs to meet people to join parties... places like a rivet city or the strip, places where you can't use your gun... anything more than 4 people playing together would be overkill... i mean it's possible, but anything other than that and it would fail miserably... it wouldn't be fallout anymore, it would be the division...

Ya I agree. And not even to the point of destiny. That game has raids and other stupid shit like that. I'd be happy just chilling with some people killing mole rats with no objective. Basically fuck around time like GTA Freeroam.  Maybe some GTA like, go here kill that, type of missions. 

Im still not sure how destiny raids work but they sure as hell seem like the focus of the game. 

Doesn't look like much atm, but here is a very early mock up of me turning the missile from the anthology collectors set into a light...

Once it's done, I'll have a different pedestal and the wire will go through it.

This is a very green light, but the camera doesn't really show it for some reason...

post-12-0-82990700-1445902774_thumb.jpegpost-12-0-91344300-1445902757_thumb.jpeg

Here it is in red

post-12-0-63778800-1445903235_thumb.jpegpost-12-0-63778800-1445903235_thumb.jpeg

• Like 4

85 hours into Fallout New Vegas and I have finally hit the Strip... I am not sure I am going to get this finished by the 10th of November....

Depends on if you plan on running through to the end from here.

Are you going in for House, yourself (Yes Man), NCR, or AVE TRUE TO CAESAR   :jumpy: 

The Omertas have an interesting twist, as do the energy weapon dealers. There's always a way to get everything!

Lots of turns come from the Strip missions. Weird opportunities as well as glitches though.

Also, if you have the Gun Runners DLC, you may want to read some achievement requirements before killing anyone.

(Main characters that is)

If you haven't done the 5 DLC's, then I would say you won't be done before 11-10-15. But keep going Gin it's a great game!

I planned my last Fallout 3 game about 3 months ago on overnight shift and finished up just recently. 

Did every large and small activity in the game, and collected everything there is to collect.

Now I am still watching the Fallout 4 Trailer, it never gets old right now....

I haven't decided who I am backing yet - I still have positive-neutral rep with all factions, apart from the Powder Gangers...  I don't like the NCR even though I seem to be getting most of my work from them but this Courier is good so will be going against Caesar at some point...

No DLC's so I don't have to worry about that.  I somehow pissed the Van Graffs off so I had to kill them all.  

I am just about to talk to Swank about Benny - should I talk to House before I do that?

THIS IS THE BEST THING.

post-9-0-81649700-1446170033_thumb.jpg

Available exclusively at Target November 10th. Really sucks it's not available now, because I don't have a Target in my town, so I'm going to have to make a side trip to get it. Wish I could just grab it ahead of time.

• Like 7

Target tried dating Canada for awhile, decided it wasn't compatible, then packed up and left. So I guess this isn't an option for us...until America annexes Canada, that is. 

Whaddaya know - their website says, "Now Shipping to Canada". So maybe it's an option after all.

Edit: Nope, it's not available for shipping, says In Store only.

Edited by gtagrl

I haven't decided who I am backing yet - I still have positive-neutral rep with all factions, apart from the Powder Gangers...  I don't like the NCR even though I seem to be getting most of my work from them but this Courier is good so will be going against Caesar at some point...

No DLC's so I don't have to worry about that.  I somehow pissed the Van Graffs off so I had to kill them all.  

I am just about to talk to Swank about Benny - should I talk to House before I do that?

The Gun Runner DLC has some small side quests, which involve using certain weapons on main 

characters like Benny and House. If you don't have it, I would say it doesn't matter.

However dealing with Benny first, will inevitably end up in House's House. Just don't take weapons in and get

on Swank's good side before proceeding. It will make it much easier. Keep talking to Swank for the dialog options.

You'll know what I mean. Speech is everything there.