Massacre

Fallout

My vault has evolved to the point of selective breeding. Only my best and brightest are allowed to reproduce. My weakest dwellers are being sent into the wastes unarmed; they either meet success or die.

Survival of the fittest.

• Like 4

Think I've finally cracked it!  Now got 40 dwellers (at the moment of typing) and everything is ticking along just fine at the moment.  Got 5 people wandering the wasteland and they've been bringing back some half-decent stuff - various outfits and thankfully plenty of guns.  

Almost everyone, apart from 3/4 is now armed so any radroaches and molerats are quickly dealt with.

Think it all boils down to getting lucky with the lunchboxes when I started this vault - got a character with some good stats & he was soon fucking every woman in sight!

The downside is it's very addictive and it really does drain my battery to the point where I'm having to charge it every night.

• Like 1

seriously, i haven't launched this after the update... i am keeping busy ATM, but after trying to make a cool new vault weeks ago, i ran into the same issues from the previous ones... i can't control the vault like a true overseer... every vault just feels the same :(... no experimental tests, just more of the same, hoping a lunchbox pays off :(...

but in all seriousness, it is loads of fun, but unless they add more dynamics, it'll just be more of the same....

that about sums it up... i played it for a good two weeks before i got bored... it's got the charm of fallout, but it's lacking the depth... and i still haven't even played it since the new update, so i haven't seen any of the new stuff, but it doesn't sound like i am missing much lol...

I had some Play credits left over for some reason so I bought a Mr. Handy. Pretty useless to be honest. I have to keep sending him to the Wasteland so he doesn't die in a mole rat attack. And yeah the game isn't very deep, but I don't spend much time on it each day so I'm not over it...yet.

Anyway, I'm about to start Fallout 3. In NV my Courier had Charisma set at 1 as it seemed useless, any reason not to do this in 3?

I now have BlueStacks on my new laptop, so I've downloaded Fallout Shelter and will give it a try for the lulz. I can't see myself spending oodles of time on it, it sounds too high maintenance, but it'll be fun to give it a try.

Back in New Vegas - expect stupid questions/ requests for advice soon...

Like is there anyway to get rid of a perk?

hmm. Did you try throwing it really far?

Well I am up to 157 Dwellers. I'm tired of having to make new rooms just so people have something to do lol. Gonna stop making people fuck each other. I get enough from my radio room.

Around 70 days left until Fallout 4...

That means, for me, around 200 available gaming hours until then...

15 hours into New Vegas, I have just helped Primm sort out it's sheriff...

Do I have enough time to get to finish NV before FO4 come out?  I feel a major illness coming on...

ahh you got plenty of time... keep a nice pace, don't neglect the story too much... but please venture out and about as well, you want to enjoy your experience, there's some really cool locations scattered about...

fuck it, i'm gonna fire the PS3 and see what files i was working on in either game... i've been wanting to revisit the worlds anyways before 4 comes out, might as well sneak a peak tonight B)...

• Like 1

Around 70 days left until Fallout 4...

That means, for me, around 200 available gaming hours until then...

15 hours into New Vegas, I have just helped Primm sort out it's sheriff...

Do I have enough time to get to finish NV before FO4 come out?  I feel a major illness coming on...

Took me about 120 hours when I last played through. I did basically every quest too. I'm hoping Primm Slim is the new sheriff...

I'd forgotten how much harder 3 starts than NV. I got jumped by Super Mutants as I tried to get to the metro tunnel to get to GNR, and had to run away. Currently hiding in Megaton. 

i'm gonna work my file towards minefield on my playthrough... moria convinced me to start there for her survival guide... i'm gonna tackle more of the north than the typical south/southeast portion... i'm hoping to turn evil soon, i like having jericho and that slave as companions...