Massacre

Fallout

i liked the music in both games, i think new vegas got old quick because of the amount of times you heard the same song playing on the strip... you couldn't mute the music there like you could anywhere else... also, i wish black mountain carried further thru the wasteland and not just around the surrounding area... i rather like old old country music, and wish it reached further into the wasteland...

Always hard to choose between Fallout 3 and New Vegas (I actually played New Vegas before 3).  Fallout 3 had the better 'storyline' and DLC whilst New Vegas had improved gameplay, crafting etc.  

The Mothership Zeta DLC is without doubt the best DLC I've ever played.

Sounding even more of a fanboy, I'd say both Fallout 3 and New Vegas are two of the best games I've ever played.

I'n my humble opinion, new vegas did have better mechanics and the gun fighting was much improved, but the downside is it seemed there wasn't a lot of confrontations where you could your use guns. I liked 3 because it felt more apocalyptic, and the perks every level is how it should be, the only even level perks in NV really grinded my gears. 

Always meant to, but I'm too lazy to fuck with all those files. I broke New Vegas, and needed to do a clean reinstall of the game and all of my mods. That was two years ago, and I still haven't done it. My odds of playing AToTW are not good.

• Like 1

Why is it that when i start playing, the moral is high. But when i observe and collect all the resources the moral starts to drop again?... every time i turn it on. They don't like being watched!

Why is it that when i start playing, the moral is high. But when i observe and collect all the resources the moral starts to drop again?... every time i turn it on. They don't like being watched!

bad stuff doesn't happen while your away..

it's hard to keep up moral early in the game... once you start getting into the flow of things, it'll start to go up... i haven't played it since the update, so i haven't seen the deathclaws yet, or the mole rats and mr. handy's...

I'm managing to keep moral at around 40-50% atm. Keep suffering with lack of one resource or another each time i add a new room. I successfuly survived my first raid with no casualties too thanks to a couple of good weapon and character cards prior to the attack.

Pretty cool idea, but it's still one of those "keep playing to maintain" kinda games.

Is the game guaranteed to throw you a bone, early on, or did I genuinely get lucky by unlocking Jericho in my second lunchbox?

Also, I can't maintain my water supply. Half the women in the vault are pregnant, and these bitches are thirsty.

I have 2 vaults 999 is a hot mess always running out of resources highly irradiated and poorly designed. But very well stocked due to a very strong wasteland raiding group. Vault 1 is the opposite. Very organised almost militaristic in production of both resources and babies. But they have 1 pistol between the 24 of them. Chasing raiders from room to room is fun. 999 is sitting around 18-20% vault 1 is around 85-90%

rob, you clearly have a lack of water on vault 999... that leads to radiation...

and there's one thing you and massacre are both missing... STOP DOING IT LIKE THEY DO ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL!!! lol having a bunch of babies completely throws off the balance of the vault... do it periodically, do it when you feel stabilized... i tend to have babies when i get a good objective that asks for babies...

the lunchboxes are completely random... on my first official vault, i unlocked butch and abraham washington... then a few random decent wanderers for later... my 2nd vault? not a god damn special character at all, just a couple randomly generated ones... however, there is one weapon i tend to always unlock early... the experimental MIRV... i dunno why, but it's usually one of the earliest weapons i get from the lunchboxes...

still haven't played this game since the update, lol :P...

• Like 1