Massacre

Fallout

i'll keep that in mind...

i went from 2K caps to 10K today by just checking in on my phone every 5-10 minutes in between ads at work, mining all my resources and closing the app immediately after... no raiders, no radroaches, no fires... just a ton of caps... only takes maybe 5-10 seconds tops to check in and harvest dem resources... now i got some money to play with tonight...

This will be my GotY hands down, unless Red Dead drops which it won't, even if it did... I don't know which would win. If there's one thing I love it's building shit, and it looks like building shit is going to be a big thing in this game.

And it's a shame that Shelter game isn't on android, looks fucking great.

• Like 2

You did a good job not posting all this year Vicey. But i guess no one can resist Fallout!

So is this the last we'll see of you until RDR2(next) or will you be back to your old self?

(i fucking missed you maaaan)

In other news. The fan who posted over 2000 bottle caps to Bethesda, will be getting a free copy of FO4!

• Like 2

You did a good job not posting all this year Vicey. But i guess no one can resist Fallout!

So is this the last we'll see of you until RDR2(next) or will you be back to your old self?

(i fucking missed you maaaan)

In other news. The fan who posted over 2000 bottle caps to Bethesda, will be getting a free copy of FO4!

It wasn't Fallout that made me return, I just decided to come back like some sort of ghoulish STD when you least expect it. The guy who posted those caps was a clever fucker, I knew Beth would accept it, for publicity. They've  already said it's a one off and they won't do the same for others... but of course it won't stop kiddies trying.

attachicon.gif image.jpg

comming along nicely.

damn, QD! i have roughly the same amount of rooms but you have twice the dwellers... i'm tired of having a billion power rooms tho :(... the vault radio is finally bringing wanderers, and i too unlocked butch for the vault, so i now have two special dwellers...

post-24-0-12801300-1435472220_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gif image.jpg

comming along nicely.

damn, QD! i have roughly the same amount of rooms but you have twice the dwellers... i'm tired of having a billion power rooms tho :(... the vault radio is finally bringing wanderers, and i too unlocked butch for the vault, so i now have two special dwellers...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

upgrade your power stations?????

post-12-0-87072100-1435839920_thumb.jpg

finally popped the 100 dweller cherry this morning.

:D

now I'm gonna build elevators all the way to the bottom and build my way up

I ain't got butch :(

But I do have the new fallout 4 character... He has high charisma, but it's only like 8 or something and I got two people with ten charisma already so he gets to sit at the bar...

yea, i'm getting into training people for certain jobs too, makes them fit perfectly... nearing the 50 dweller mark, which isn't bad on my tester vault (vault 7 is what i named it, for luck)... while i am enjoying the fun, this was always my tester vault anyways... i plan on doing some experimental vaults, while i try to keep this one going, despite my concern about it's current layout and waste of space for merging  :wall:

Day 4 of Fallout 3:

I haven't been graced with the outside air, nor seen the sun since that fateful day in which I purchased this masterpiece. I feel as if I will never be the same. When 2am is considered an early bed time, you know that you're doing something right, or drastically wrong. As of now I am a level 13, though I haven't seen my family in some time. I know they would be proud of me. The wasteland shall now be dubbed "The wACEtland"

Ace out.  

Edited by Doug
  • Like 3

Did you poaster about it over at ifallout.. I built it but I don't real have time to run it...

I feel like it might be a little to populated

At first, from the screen mod I thought it was a gta 5 fallout mod.... That's quite the skyline...

I thought some people were complaining about the graphics, though the look pretty amazing to me..

The internet complains about everything. There are too many jaded assholes out there for me to even consider acknowledging the opinions of others, when it comecomes to something that I like. I do not have time for people who bitch about the things that I like.

• Like 2

I like how there's a comment that mentions Witcher 3. This cat has the nerve to read an article where Pete Hines lays out how apples and oranges it is, and then immediately say some apples and oranges shit like that. Are people stupid on purpose?