Massacre

Fallout

Been pushing the Commonwealth for over two years now. Post-apocalyptic dream come true.

I suppose I could've just said "dream come true." All of my dreams are post-apocalyptic.

• Like 4

boston... their town hall building is in the trailer, so is the bunker hill monument, the paul revere statue, and fenway park... the latter i think is the reason for the city they featured being called diamond city :lol:...

Mayflower un-earthed? A relic from the 1700's? That would be Boston then...

(Or of course, some other old ship, from wherever they decided...)

A few old familiar items to recognize, Nuka Cola machine, Ammo Boxes, Tin Cans, Bottles,

...but a few welcomed new items (comic rack - finding skill books)...diesel can, oil can, bunch of other junk I care about....

Can identify the Deathclaw, Eyebot, 3 different robot types, (Protectron, Gutsy, Sentry), BoS/Enclavers....

but what do you think the attackers in the market were? A type of feral?

Gamestop updates:

GS_Fallout4_zpsjyi52mdz.jpg

GS_Fallout4_2_zpstig44oci.jpg

GS_Fallout4_3_zpsezxr5huz.jpg

• Like 1

hasn't there always been a dog companion?

i'm buying a couple of those funko pops for sure...

i've watched that trailer over a dozen times now, i still can't wrap my head around the fact that it's really happening... and a number of sources i've seen talk about it, people close to todd howard and bethesda, seem convinced this is a fall release... a game that is clearly ready to go... they're demoing it at E3, which should tell you that it's mostly done...

sorry mad max, you're gonna have to push back your release date, as well as other games planning a big fall release because fallout 4 is about to destroy any game not named call of duty or assassins creed... i don't think i've even seen this kind of hype for GTAV, this is a big deal in the gaming community, one that's been years in the making...

i like bethesda's style too... they're like "yea here's fallout 4, here's a trailer, here's some gameplay, BOOM, it's in your hands"... GTAV took years of teasers and build up.... each day a new photo came out was insane... bethesda is just gonna throw it all out there because they know we'll buy their products anyways... and bravo for keeping it so tight lipped up until now, too... it's gotta be pretty hard to keep something of this magnitude on the down low... even ron perlman made a comment about that;

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/606103480504180737

remember that fallout/skyrim artist a while back who i tried to pry info out of after he commented on my post about bethesda... well shortly after the trailer, he posted this as well;

https://twitter.com/Jonahlobe/status/606111074971197440

like wow, these guys must pay well to keep all information like this so quiet, and it's surprising too since bethesda is known for their leaks, it's amazing that today is the first day we've actually seen or had any concrete info about fallout 4 in like 5 years...

• Like 3

Bethesda usually releases games pretty quick after they are announced... so I would expect a fall release... or an announcement of a fall release, with a delay till spring.

like wow, these guys must pay well to keep all information like this so quiet, and it's surprising too since bethesda is known for their leaks, it's amazing that today is the first day we've actually seen or had any concrete info about fallout 4 in like 5 years...

///

Well, those guys want to keep working... if your outed as the source of a leak it might be hard to find a job.

like wow, these guys must pay well to keep all information like this so quiet, and it's surprising too since bethesda is known for their leaks, 

it's amazing that today is the first day we've actually seen or had any concrete info about fallout 4 in like 5 years...

All good points in your post, thanks for the head's up on all levels, 

but what do you think the attackers in the market were? 

A type of feral?

Those are not Raiders @ 1:49-1:50

Again, please....

These guys Synch?

Re-styled feral ghouls perhaps?

Yes, those guys. 

I like "re-styled feral ghouls"  -it works.

Thanks Gin

i still can't believe how much further they pushed this brand... like, i expected a much better, new tooled new vegas... instead, we get this entirely different mold, of what fallout can be... infitnite weapon crafting, world shaping events, creating a homebase and shelters for selling of goods, creating our very own fallout society... materials we actually pick up have a use for once, like, fuck yea!!

this went above and beyond what i thought the new fallout was gonna be... this is something more... a cultural event...

Crying-meme-300x214.png

AND, let's not forget: 11/10/15... OMG i am about to have a heart attack!!

• Like 5

remember that i mentioned, oh IDK, like over a year ago that i chatted with this guy about working on fallout 3 and skyrim? well, i followed him after i tried to drill him back then... well guess what, he's gloating about it now, and he remembers me on this glorious night! :P...

https://twitter.com/Jonahlobe/status/610299020842504193

and he responded to me... fucking A, these guys kept a good secret going for quite some time...

• Like 3