Massacre

Fallout

Commonwealth.

H.Pinkerton: "That Commonwealth tech isn't all that different really."

"I'll show those hacks from the Commonwealth now!"

Wired Reflexes: Advanced technology from the Commonwealth

has increased your reaction speed, giving you a higher chance to hit in V.A.T.S.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2485234,00.asp

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Commonwealth

if anyone wants to help work on the website, let me know I can give you full access. I need people to create artwork and if anyone has experience with html that would be great.

As massacre has said, the forums are his.

• Like 1

yeah, you said that already...

Standard image that was always on the real life version of that screen. It's basically atomic age clip art.

massacre, what is the real life version of that screen called?

Standard image that was always on the real life version of that screen. It's basically atomic age clip art.

It called a test pattern. The Indian head test pattern is what was used before color television. Now they use the multicolored bars we all know and have no strong feelings about.

It called a test pattern. The Indian head test pattern is what was used before color television. Now they use the multicolored bars we all know and have no strong feelings about.

Man, I love that show.

Takes me back to being a kid.

That one and the snowing one.

• Like 1

Nearly shit myself when I realized those were in-game graphics.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to mod the ever-loving shit out of this game, but at least Bethesda made it look good on their own, for once.

• Like 1

yea, i watched it a few times... i'm still wiping the tears away, the colors look so vibrant... i spotted fenway park in the video too, i bet it's a base of operations for the enclave or something...

what a lovely day...

Only played a little bit of NV so I wouldn't know.

But that would be a great opening segment. Trying to get into the vault before the bomb detonates or something.

I wonder if you'll get to play some segments before the bomb was detonated. That would be pretty badass.

i am assuming that will be part of the tutorial section... i heard rumors that you are the grandson of one of the people who made it into the vault, and apparently you were cryogenically frozen or something? so perhaps you play as your granddad before the bombs fell... or if we're to believe the frozen thing, maybe you play as you when you were still just a kid, before you grew up and was frozen?

but it's all just speculation... kind of a cool theory tho...

----

after watching it a few more times, i am really really getting into the look of it... people are already complaining about the graphics on the internet (including psy on twitter lolol :lol:), but to me, it looks how i thought it would look, but with a little more color this time... for a game that's been in development since before newgen systems came out, it's probably not gonna look like some of these other guys who have been developing solely on newgen... i get that, and i don't care...

i remember bethesda saying when they re-worked the engine for skyrim, it was meant to be used for next gen, whenever that would be... fast forward a number of years and you get fallout 4... i love the atmosphere, it just feels like fallout to me, and that's the biggest hurdle they had to get over to convince me to buy it (like i wasn't going to anyways lol)...

did anyone else love the set up to the reveal?? the site went down, saying you needed to reboot... then after that, it went into system reboot, followed by simple old school buttons for restart, next, back, then all of sudden BOOM!! trailer mother fuckers!!

that felt very fallout-ish to me B)...

The graphics look great too me considering how much shit they have to pack in. If that was PS4 gameplay I'm more then pleased. Have a feeling that was PC tho.

boston... their town hall building is in the trailer, so is the bunker hill monument, the paul revere statue, and fenway park... the latter i think is the reason for the city they featured being called diamond city :lol:...