Massacre

Fallout

A couple of recent observations...

Getting the Bloody Mess perk makes looting a bit more time consuming, especially in confined spaces... and the Explorer perk has just added another 30+ hours of game time for me....

Take those two like once only.

They're fun and informative, in that order.

You can explore 99% of all the locations by yourself without explorer.

Next play you'll want better more effective perks for the various skill sets.

One of the best games ever :)

The room in Novac is cheap, once you get there. If you're not there, yet, Victor's shack in Goodsprings (he'll be standing in front of it) is safe to use. The containers there don't reset.

• Like 1

the campsite that the lady and her dog takes you to (tutorial) just on the outskirts of goodsprings... i always use a suitcase in there...

That would be Sunny and her dog Cheyenne. Also there is a trailer to sleep and a camp fire to craft as well.

I used it extensively in the beginning, as well as the vacant trailer behind the Prospector Saloon in Goodsprings.

Makes me want Gecko Steak again......

• Like 2

let's see here, my main guy lives in the novac motel room, my 2nd character, delilah, lives in a house in nipton, my mexican lives in the lucky 38, my chinese girl lives in the followers safehouse, my black guy in the shack on the road to nellis air force base, and this other girl i created lives in vault 21...

i love finding different player housing... i did it in fallout 3 with a couple of places... one was the metro tunnel moria sends you to with the mole rat repellent stick... there's a back room where some raiders used to live... plus with the animal friend perk, i had creatures to keep me company it had everything.. although, there was on occasion, issues with mirelurk spawning outside, and once the enclave show up, there's a caged deathclaw nearby...

• Like 1

Fuck your ducks DiO, i want the arrow back!

Also I tried to start a second character in fallout three, I get to bored having to play the same missions over again.... It all feels so repetitive....

Struggling to get into NV - I get too stoned to make good choices... like mistaking a cazador for a bloat fly...

:clap: L0L

Quite a difference there Gin.

Try the stoned stealth approach.

Make/craft food, eat food, check out the scenery, do the cazador nest tomorrow. B)

• Like 1

I'm having problem running Fallout 3. White screen freeze after intro.

Which OS?

Maybe low GPU power.

I can still play Fallout 3 on XP minimum graphics use.....

please please please please please please please please please announce fallout 4!!!!

We are used to waiting, so.....let's use the 10.1% of our brain.

The longer we wait, the better it will be, at least we can look forward.    :)

• Like 1

yup, pretty good news if you're a fallout fan… most reputable gaming news sources are pretty much convinced this show will revolve around a new fallout as there isn't anything that big in their arsenal worth hosting an entire show about… perhaps a new elder scrolls, but it's too soon for a new installment, plus the console TESO will be only a week old by that time, which isn't anything to talk extensively about...

and i'm sorry, but doom and dishonored are not big enough to host an entire conference for… i get this feeling that we might be hearing of not only a new fallout, but this could also be the stage to talk about a future project, the long awaited fallout online :wub:...

• Like 1