Massacre

Fallout

a couple of well placed shots with the hunting rifle does wonders on the 'lurks... also, the combat shotty up close n personal ;)... no need to get all technical, a little bit of ordinance does wonders... but i'll never forget the time i had to unexpectedly kill 6 of them that ran around a corner after me in vault 93...

that shit is what nightmares are made of...

imagine the winter areas in skyrim, set in a atomic wasteland... now imagine deathclaws coming at you thru the white out snowy conditions... fuck, i think i just had another nightmare!!

skyrim was built with an engine designed for next gen, and i think fallout is about to be that first step into those murky waters... there could be a full weather system happening finally... i don't think a fallout MMO is coming from this teaser, at least, i hope not... i am not gonna drop $15/month to play anything, ever... i feel like they need to get their elder scrolls MMO going first before they attempt another one...

i am still convinced that if it were a fake teaser site, bethesda or zenimax would of stepped in already to dispel the rumors or shut it down... they wouldn't want a 3rd party to try and stir up hype like that because you know the entire gaming community is currently intrigued... it has to be real, it just better not be about the rumored TV series... not right now, not like this... make that announcement thru a press release, not a full on teaser like this...

• Like 2

Yeah, me bones and massacre all are working on the site. Bones is doing graphics, im doing the coding, and massacre is doing forum skins...

Bones wasnt finished with the logo, but i had to go with what i had... We started back in january but i never got around to coding...

The coding is done now, so its just a matter of updating the graphics.. A better menu and finished logo will drastically improve the look. Bones has done a great job so far..

There is a retarded amount of work that should've been done before that went live. Not ignoring it since April would've helped, but this other shit came out of nowhere.

Also, fuck Reddit. What the fuck are you even doing there? proud american.

There is a retarded amount of work that should've been done before that went live. Not ignoring it since April would've helped, but this other shit came out of nowhere.

I know, but there is so much work to do that i think its just better to go live with it. Ive saved all your skins and stuff so we can get up and running.

I think we would have never gotten up if we had of done all the work to make everything perfect before launch.

I don't know. Qd recommended I start there to attract potential users. I saw no reason to not spam advertise a link there.

Quick question - Fallout 3 DLC - is it worth getting all 5 at once?

Look for a used version of the Game Of The Year Edition -- it comes with a disc that allows you to install all of the DLC to your hard drive. You should be able to find it dirt-cheap.

Reddit has a lot of users who follow fallout, and they dont ban you / are immediately hostile about posting new links.

Psy recommended we start simple, so im following his advice.

But, i agree about getting the fallout goty edition ^_^ best value.

Reddit has a lot of users who follow fallout, and they dont ban you / are immediately hostile about posting new links.

Psy recommended we start simple, so im following his advice.

But, i agree about getting the fallout goty edition ^_^ best value.

Xbox Game store has the game and all DLC cheaper than I can get a GOTY edition - being a cheap arse, I didn't want to buy any that I didn't need to...

Fuck me. All three of you are doing a great job in my opinion, but a certain Redditor thinks otherwise:

rvJHT.jpg

Lol, a person who uses reddit is totally going to know about functional design.

That entire system is completely fucking broken, not only is it completely backwards, but it's run by the fucking upvote system so a bullshit reply can get higher rated than an actualy answer.