Massacre

Fallout

Yeah, the player home is the shipping container construct. It's pretty nice inside. If you can't pick the hard lock, you can cheat by doing a little jumping.

Jump onto the back of the container on the truck:

post-9-0-43572200-1374628964_thumb.png

Jump onto the roof of the house:

post-9-0-46623500-1374629105_thumb.png

Then walk across the roof and use this ladder to get inside:

post-9-0-62301200-1374629143_thumb.png

Walk straight ahead to the pair of beds, and take the holotape from the bed on the left. I didn't take a shot of that one, but you're a big boy and I believe in you.

I can't believe what us console users miss out on in terms of user-generated content...Fallout already has a staggering amount of replay value to begin with. The PC's version of Fallout and its user-generated content alone are almost worth the price of a gaming PC.

icon11.gif

games a bit old

you dont need a gaming pc to run it really. maybe some of the HD texture mods.

finished the couriers cache quest. pretty funny stuff. the last dudes voice was the same dude as Niner i think. Might have read that in the description but I recognized it

annoying cunt... you barely start the mission and she's already telling you what to do, stalking you across the wasteland to give you a stupid android component... i merely ask one question somewhere, and she suddenly shows up like i'm all for the cause...

i don't blame ya...

Might as well download *cough*pirate*cough* Fallout NV now that I have internet

Buy it. The fallout series are hardly games you "pirate to make sure its good". EA games sure but Bethesda games are always excellent.

370x370xart-giclee-fo-isthere-full.jpg.pagespeed.ic.j6fPtT4Jrp.jpg

Just spotted it on facebook. $40.00. LINK

Personally haven't got the funds for something like that, but if you're a collector you might be interested. ;)

they did... they even put a blind deathclaw in primm pass... they really were forcing you to go through nipton...

i found a way to hug the mountainside to make it past the deathclaws... they followed me for a bit until i lost them when i passed over a cliff... i stayed down and out of sight until they gave up and returned back to their usual patrolling spots... i almost fell off the mountain a few times :lol:..

I got ED-E early on, stayed far left hugging the mountains past Goodsprings, went past the Tribal Village and killed the Cazadores there (took fucking ages with a few dynamite and a 9mm machine gun.) Then somehow I managed to get through Bonnie Springs and into Vegas at level 2. I was quite proud of that, didn't have to see Nipton, Novac or Boulder City.

My most recent character is a Legion associate who wears a bounty hunter duster and a recruit helmet. Likes sniping pursuing NCR Veteran Rangers with his anti-materiel rifle or brush gun. He helped the BoS regain a foothold in the Mojave before savagely wiping them out under Caesar's orders. He likes long walks along the beach hunting Lakelurks.

• Like 1

having a distraction like ED-E helped, right? bonnie springs is ridicously hard at an early level... i was there at 5 one time solo... i failed a few times, but once i figured out the hiding spots, i barely made it through... sold the gear in that basement and bought some as well... the love and hate knuckles are there, one of the best weapons to have on you at all times, even if you didn't focus on unarmed combat... it still packed a punch without skill, it's extremely lightweight, and a great holdout weapon due to it's silence...

well worth the fight in that dusty little town IMO...

Oh yeah ED-E always helps out, he's (it's?) the one companion I always have around, you can avoid a lot of combat by sneaking around enemies.

I was thinking of a Fallout vs Skyrim Deadliest Warrior last night, my lineup would look something like this;

Giant rat vs skeever

Centaur vs frostbite spider

Radscorpion vs chaurus

Nightstalker vs wolf

Cazador vs sabre cat

Lakelurk vs troll

Deathclaw vs werewolf

Ghoul vs draugr

Ghost people vs Falmer

Liberty Prime vs Ancient Dragon

Super mutant vs giant

Super mutant behemoth vs The Forgemaster

The Fiends vs the Forsworn

Legate Lanius vs Dragon Priest

NCR Veteran Trooper vs Dremora Lord

BoS Paladin vs Master Necromancer

The Legion vs The Stormcloaks

The NCR vs The Imperials

I think the Fallout enemies would pretty much own the Skyrim ones in most battles. Not due to the fact they have modern weaponry, I just find Fallout enemies tougher overall.

I tried your approach to accessing New Vegas a year or two ago, Vicey. I was savagely raped by Cazadors countless times to the point of aneurysm-inducing frustration. You're a better Wastelander than me for having survived. Hats off to you.

The first time I tried the tribal village route, there weren't even cazadores there. I just went about my business until Bonnie Springs.

Oh yeah ED-E always helps out, he's (it's?) the one companion I always have around, you can avoid a lot of combat by sneaking around enemies.

I was thinking of a Fallout vs Skyrim Deadliest Warrior last night, my lineup would look something like this;

Giant rat vs skeever

Centaur vs frostbite spider

Radscorpion vs chaurus

Nightstalker vs wolf

Cazador vs sabre cat

Lakelurk vs troll

Deathclaw vs werewolf

Ghoul vs draugr

Ghost people vs Falmer

Liberty Prime vs Ancient Dragon

Super mutant vs giant

Super mutant behemoth vs The Forgemaster

The Fiends vs the Forsworn

Legate Lanius vs Dragon Priest

NCR Veteran Trooper vs Dremora Lord

BoS Paladin vs Master Necromancer

The Legion vs The Stormcloaks

The NCR vs The Imperials

I think the Fallout enemies would pretty much own the Skyrim ones in most battles. Not due to the fact they have modern weaponry, I just find Fallout enemies tougher overall.

Skeever

Centaur

Chaurus

Nightstalker

Cazadore

Troll

Deathclaw

Draugr

Ghost People

Ancient Dragon - I'm going to take the agile, flying creature over the robot clumsily making football passes with nukes.

Super Mutant

Behemoth

Fiends

Dragon Priest, solely because of the amount of health and higher mobility.

Dremora Lord

Paladin

Legion - They're basically the same type of group as the Stormclaoks, despite the Imperials being the ones based on the Roman Empire.

Imperials - NCR vs. Imperials is basically NCR vs. Legion, in terms of numbers. The Imperials have greater numbers. On top of this, if General Tullius is killed, they still have plenty of generals left, and can operate without a general until another arrives. The Legion, as we have seen, falls apart if they lose Caesar and Lanius, much like the Stormcloak rebellion falls apart without Ulfric. For that reason, I'm also giving it to the Imperials in a Legion vs. Empire scenario.

icon11.gif

played this

http://newvegas.nexu...m/mods/49012//?

great story and voice work

http://newvegas.nexu...m/mods/47953//?

this is sick. lots of nice sniping areas open up

3985096-1374974029.jpg

started this

http://newvegas.nexu...m/mods/41751//?

3985096-1374989366.jpg

voice not as good. not sure about the story, but the map looks amazing

ill post more screens of it. im sure it will be interesting to see to those who dont have PC

finally getting into user made quests. beat the house storyline. did kinda seem more neutral than legion. no path is really as evil as i thought, NCR play will be next. gonna finish a bunch of mod quests tho. and project brazil. I think u have to make a new character for that.

Legion - They're basically the same type of group as the Stormcloaks, despite the Imperials being the ones based on the Roman Empire.

Imperials - NCR vs. Imperials is basically NCR vs. Legion, in terms of numbers. The Imperials have greater numbers. On top of this, if General Tullius is killed, they still have plenty of generals left, and can operate without a general until another arrives. The Legion, as we have seen, falls apart if they lose Caesar and Lanius, much like the Stormcloak rebellion falls apart without Ulfric. For that reason, I'm also giving it to the Imperials in a Legion vs. Empire scenario.

That's why I pitted them against each other in that way, I went for the organised, de facto army against one another and the more impromptu, small scale uprising against each other too. I didn't do Legion vs Imperials for the reason you said, they are both based on the Roman Empire. But maybe there could be a winner vs winner and loser vs loser battle afterwards.

Also hi.

Heres just a couple from that quest mod. done it now. pretty good. got sick of the dudes voice. i think he tried doing all the characters. hes got another one i think its a bigger scale. hopefully he got more voice actors. Fun mod tho. again the map looked pretty dam good. New weapon was this powerbat. Kinda cool. also had the railway rifle but it didnt shoot like the one from fallout 3

3985096-1375143427.jpg

3985096-1375143585.jpg

I'm gonna start another one soon. Screen to come. so pretend to care

Ok I'm in Wild Card: Side Bets and I was wondering about the ignore option. I want to rule New Vegas all by myself so if I choose to ignore a faction, do they join me or I don't let them in on the deal.