Massacre

Fallout

roscoe03.jpg

crotch shot!!

found my new home, field's shack... it doesn't have the workbench/reload bench that i wanted but it's got plenty of storage and a campfire outside... plus there's these two chem addicts that are about a hundred yards south at their own campfire... i am gonna hook them up with some great gear and weapons to keep them there and alive... my guy is getting close to being a chem addict himself...

I'm about to make my 0 Intelligence/Charisma courier. I might drop some other stats, too, depending on how the math works out. I could always use cheats to drop his stats, too, if I feel he's not stupid enough.

roscoe03.jpg

crotch shot!!

found my new home, field's shack... it doesn't have the workbench/reload bench that i wanted but it's got plenty of storage and a campfire outside... plus there's these two chem addicts that are about a hundred yards south at their own campfire... i am gonna hook them up with some great gear and weapons to keep them there and alive... my guy is getting close to being a chem addict himself...

Is your jacket combo a mod or can I find that somewhere?

lonesome road, a dead general in the first area of the add-on has it... the hat is the suave gambler hat you get with the wild wasteland perk, he's the dead skeleton in the refrigerator just outside of goodsprings... and of course biker googles :D...

i like the indiana jones easter egg with the skeleton in the fridge :lol:...

Straight from Chris Avellone himself. Well, straight from the Vault, who got it from Avellone's blog.

NCR sacks Navarro in the West, recovers a bunch of tech they don't understand, as history has proven.

They do, however, recognize the symbols (American flag, silo stencils, etc.) and recognize it might be tied to the same symbols and markings the NCR found at the Divide.

NCR hires a Courier to take the item there. They don't for a second think that anything bad will happen as a result, and neither does the player.

Player delivers package, leaves.

The package is a detonator that contains missile launch codes that just needs to get within range and start chatting with launch computers.

So it does. As Ulysses says, package "wakes up," sends the detonation signal to missiles locked in silo, earthquakes and storms result. Post-apoc wasteland because even more post-apoc.

Fragments of package (along with everything else in Divide) scatter, are scavenged and rebuilt, package ends up in a new frame.

History repeats.

That 'new frame,' of course, being the ED-E copy.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

*Opens door*

Fallout New Vegas just won the Golden Joysticks 2011 RPG of the Year award. No link, just believe me.

*Closes door*

Funny, I get to OWB and change my start up perks. I got the special guass rifle and all that stuff without Wild wasteland and now I can go back and get the Alien Blaster. And somehow I got the abilene kid BB gun WITHOUT wild wasteland. Not quite sure how.

And this vid is only good if your a true Fallout player

abilene can be found where my current character resides, field's shack... however, with the wild wasteland perk it only appears with rex in your party when you bring him to field's shack... which reminds me, i need to recruit rex to see this lassie easter egg :lol:...

abilene can be found where my current character resides, field's shack... however, with the wild wasteland perk it only appears with rex in your party when you bring him to field's shack... which reminds me, i need to recruit rex to see this lassie easter egg :lol:...

It's a well that someone fell down into and died. Near the Northern Passage.

Not much loot in there, but the dialog between Rex and the Courier is funny.

you guys better still be here when I need help, I'm still in OWB :wall:

WTF?

Dude, we are ALWAYS here to help for Fallout games.

While each of us may take a different strategy, we'll always get you through it.

Just ask what part you need help on.

noice...

i could play an entirely new file in my head without ever starting a new game... i can literally walk the mojave in my dreams... there's nothing out there i don't know about, and i would like to think i am on the same level as synch but then he surprises you with some fallout knowledge... i would take a college course on fallout if synch taught it... however, i would get some "extra credit ;) ;)" with that hula-girl song... i swear to god i stood at a hula-girl in an abandoned camper in zion waiting to hear the tune but i never did :(... pissed me off...