Massacre

Fallout

...a tree?!

L0L yeh

No children, not those shriveled up black things......green leaves, brown bark......

he may have been experimenting with jet

• Like 2

Just come across a huge problem which will probably stop me playing this game because it's irritated me so much.

So, I start the game from the beginning, again, because I got bored of the shooting and sneaking I was doing previous, and decide I want to hack,slash,destroy, my way through the game instead and be damn right evil in the process. . . . Anyway, so I help Cobb take Goodsprings, go to the NCRCF, they end up sending me to Primm . . . I pickpocket the info from Hayes, then I decide to treat myself by going to the Bison Steve and killing all the rogue Gangers, so I do the ground level, release Beagle and go to head up to the first floor to take out the rest. . . I get to the door, says "door to 1st . .. .", I clicked on it and nothing happens, it wouldn't let me go up. So being the clever little shit I am, decide to go outside and round, up the rollercoaster track to where the other door is, and wala! It lets me in that way. Problem is it won't let me leave the 1st floor, either way now, and I can't fast travel, and because of the fast pace nature of me playing this game, the only save I have is the autosave after going into the 1st floor. So, yeah, just wasted a couple hours just for a glitch to stitch me up, good times.

Any ideas, heard of it happening before?

never... i can't recall ever being denied the ability to exit a door, unless i was missing a key or i got the message **UNAVAILABLE**... wasn't that the pop-up from blocked doors in vault 101?? or inaccessible??

Yes it will say INACCESSIBLE.

so I help Cobb take Goodsprings' date=' go to the NCRCF, they end up sending me to Primm . . . [/i']

I pickpocket the info from Hayes, then I decide to treat myself by going to the Bison Steve and killing all the rogue Gangers

Is that a legal way to get the mission? Did the NCR send you to Primm to take down the Powder Gangers?

That's a strange glitch, maybe it has something to do with not being given the official mission. (As opposed to just stealing the orders)

Or, joining up with the Powder Gangers and taking Goodsprings early may negate the mission. Don't know, it's a weird one. I'm sure you've tried all the doors.

Never heard of it. Doesn't seem to be here either:

http://fallout.wikia..._New_Vegas_bugs

The third mission Eddie gives you at the CF is to go to Primm and find out whether the NCR are going to attack the prison anytime soon, that was the mission, think it's called I fort the law something . . .. Usually you get the info by speaking to Nash first, then going to Hayes, or at least that's what I've done in previous games. For some reason I decide to see what Hayes had on me, and I don't think that effected it because the quest advanced after I took the orders.

Haven't played it again since, but realized earlier while at work that I hadn't try just reloading the game and seeing if that works.

Only thing I can think of is that the glitch has been brought on by Dead Money as I've only just downloaded, and I haven't got any other dlc's.

Meh.

Just do a console command to send you somewhere else. I can't think of the ones where you choose a town to go to but if you have a quest marker that is outside of the hotel just select that quest click the ~ button and type movetoqt. I'm pretty sure that's it, I haven't used it in a while.

When the fuck do we get to hear about Fallout 4?

TESO is going to be stupid, especially with all of the really strong open-world games coming out. Only saw a bit of the horror gameplay but that stuff doesn't really interest me. Although the Cube mod for Fallout 3 was pretty scary at times, I recommend that if you still have Fallout 3 on your PC.

i was thinking of doing the same... i still have that semi evil independent guy just sitting in the tops presidential suite waiting to take over vegas... i think he specialized in explosives if i am not mistaken...

I'm alternating between a pair of ghouls at the moment. I like playing ghouls because I can pretend that everyone hates my character, but has to deal with him because he's a savior to whatever side he backs.

I cheated with one character, a melee-user with low intelligence. I set all his S.P.E.C.I.A.L. skills to 1 except for strength and endurance, which were 10. I had to cheat, because you''re required to use the 33 S.P.E.C.I.A.L. points you start with, so you can't set your stats that low without cheating. I also downloaded a mod that makes all his dialogue stupid instead of just certain lines. He's probably going to back House, because he's an idiot and will side with the most intimidating leader rather than form his own opinion. Oh, and I used another cheat to make him incredibly tall.

My other ghoul is a sniper who supports the NCR. I haven't properly played a stealth-based sniper in a while. He's kind of a spiritual successor to my original Fallout 3 character, who was also a stealth sniper.

As is always the case with Bethesda games, I've got half a dozen other ideas for new characters running around my head.

The dialogue is basically the same, it's just significantly dumbed down. There's a quest that involves repairing some things at a solar power station, and you can tell the scientist there "me here to fix shinies," if you have low intelligence. With normal intelligence, you more effectively explain that you're there to fix the solar panels.

icon11.gif

fuck wanna play this game again

gonna finish of red faction and get on it

Red Faction? Meh, I remember that. Fallout is a far better way to drain your time! I always tend to gravitate around Skyrim, Fallout 3/NV, and GTA's when i have a dry spell. Talking of dry spell, i'm almost done with TLoU, i might go back to Fallout NV.

icon11.gif

My cousin got extra keys from humble bundle. got like 4 games for 5 bucks and came with the extra keys. so free game, might as well play it. its pretty good

Finish that mod you were working on too, asshole.

haa yah gave that up a long time ago

figured my time is better spent getting better at motion graphics lol,

when fallout 4 comes along ill do it tho i think. more people will use the mod too in a fresh game

Yeah, go left, Cazadors, go right, Nightkin, and down the center, Deathclaws.

Otherwise quickest way is through hidden valley and through a pass with Giant Radscopians.

Anyone would think they've put them there strategically to force you to take the long way round. . .

they did... they even put a blind deathclaw in primm pass... they really were forcing you to go through nipton...

i found a way to hug the mountainside to make it past the deathclaws... they followed me for a bit until i lost them when i passed over a cliff... i stayed down and out of sight until they gave up and returned back to their usual patrolling spots... i almost fell off the mountain a few times :lol:..

Hold on, there's a Primm pass. O_O

*falloutwikis*

Ho lee shit! I've only put 200+ hours into this game, exploring everything i could. . . . . Well then.

*puts Fallout back on*

Edit: "oh a cave. . . . Ah fuck!!"

Edited by Craze

icon11.gif

FUCK

since i had to reinstall my windows i cant play my old saves. had mad mods installed. tried getting them all back but i forget. my legion character wont load. ill just start a new. its a bitch tho. never got to finish the legion story.

fuck it tho. doing a full evil character now