gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Nov. 24 (PS3)

We should have a tracksuit night. Events include. Walking down to get the paper. Spending hours on the toilet and yelling at kids on lawns.

• Like 3

Suicide pact?

The day I'm having I'm down for this

Obviously didn't save as many polar bears as you wanted. I am so sorry but hay at least your doing better than me. All the penguins died.

:lol: my polar bears are doing just fine, I'm way better than you - Your poor penguins. That did cheer me up so thanks lol.

okey dokey, whatever the fuck that little convo was about :lol:...

should we just do crew night then, or does anyone have any last theme night requests? i get the feeling that monday nights will be on nextgen sooner rather than later... like maybe the event after this upcoming one...

• Like 2

That's what the writing on the wall is saying to me, PS4 should just take Mondays over - Fanboy and DiO have gone next-gen, and I won't be able to afford a new console anytime soon, you guys might as well keep Monday as crew night.

I'll set up the new topic later tonight or tomorrow morning.

edit: So DiO, you ordered a new console but you're not getting the game till after xmas?

that would be fine. people would just stop by later. time to make the next topic? we be talking about the next event.

I'll be there but I'll be late. I have another meeting with some non-for profit people about a documentary i am editing