Pobjason

Heists - GTA Online

post-24-0-02119900-1437432494_thumb.jpg

what GREAT timing i had, lol... jamie, ghostman, and mercy needed a 4th for the last setup job... so i got to partake in the humane labs raid to make a quick $200K+ cash before going to this work meeting... but i'll be back online after that if anyone else is interested...

this one below was from yesterday, with weev, fanboy, and graffitigirl...

post-24-0-12657500-1437432511_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Took this on the way to getting the hydra etc.  Took on a very rare occasion when I wasn't playing with a bunch of fucktards...

11800075_10153586806254009_2332751070097

On the positive side, I've managed to rake in roughly $2.6 million this week thanks to the double money on Humane Labs heist and managed to rank up my 2nd character (Fanny) upto rank 45.  Not too bad but could've been a lot more had it not been for clueless idiots & timewasters (the joys of playing with randoms!)

Edited by shabbagaz
  • Like 1

so that hydra job isn't set for a specific time...we've done it in the rain, at midnight, in the afternoon, etc... i swear it used to always be a night stealth mission, but the more i see others playing, the more i realize that everyone sees it differently now... they've had to of changed that recently...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52477/this-week-break-the-bank-with-double-gta-rp-in-the

Just what I was hoping for!  Should easily take my 'account balance' to over $10m (already got $8.8m as I type).

Although some people complaining that you don't get the full $2.5m when playing the finale on 'hard' difficulty and you just get $2m.  Not that it bothers me...

Edited by shabbagaz