Pobjason

Heists - GTA Online

i can't remember, maybe like $150-200k for the host? but i guess the set up missions are paying off pretty nicely... i'd be down for doing this whenever i can find the time to jump online... the finale for this heist is harder than the bank job, but the set ups are a lot easier...

• Like 1

that's because the rest were playing rocket league!! when i checked in after a bit, there were about 6 of you playing rocket league... don't you know there's 2x monies 2 b made?!!!1!!1!!

(i actually don't care, but we had a good run at it) i probably won't get a lot of times to take advantage the rest of the weekend... we'll see, but the schedule looks pretty full...

Yeah was pretty good - managed to top up my money after buying the new bike (which is really awesome by the way)

Was pretty hilarious playing with DiO and Weev, just Weev dying or something and me and DiO having to re do something again, got there in the end!! Second time around went pretty quick, shame I couldn't stay till the end.

Yeah was pretty good - managed to top up my money after buying the new bike (which is really awesome by the way)

Was pretty hilarious playing with DiO and Weev, just Weev dying or something and me and DiO having to re do something again, got there in the end!! Second time around went pretty quick, shame I couldn't stay till the end.

ya everything was weev's fault

• Like 1

thanks for the help, weev, fanboy, and graffiti... got dat prison bus, plus banked an additional $100K... that wasn't too shabby to have one of the heists pay double this weekend, it made it a fun weekend, and we all made some paper from it... but like me and dio were saying, i doubt they'd do that for the first or the final one lol... still cool though, we've been in need of a double cash event that didn't involve a stupid fucking playlist... i'm sure i made well over a million from this heists event ;)...

...AND no one died at all on that heist... it's too easy to not fuck up, that was pretty much the smoothest attempt at that heist ever... so thanks for the effort, and thanks fanboy for putting down lastgen turismo to join us...

• Like 2

I'm loving the boosted cash payouts for heists, just finding it virtually impossible to find a reliable foursome on last-gen to grind with...and mama wants a Progen T20! :angry:

i have a work meeting at 7:30pm, so hopefully we can fit it in before then... if not, we'll just do it later in the evening... this heist isn't an easy one, and it takes a while to do...

the official newswire post: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52469/2x-gta-rp-all-week-for-the-humane-labs-raid-july-20th

actual_1437401057.jpg

...hopefully we can fit it in...we'll do it later in the evening...it takes a while to do...

That's what he said. You're a shameless flirt.

• Like 2

Normally I don't get on my PS4 until after 7pm but after seeing this, well I'm going to make an exception this week!  

I'll be interested to know what "top notch gear" will be at rock bottom prices....