Pobjason

Heists - GTA Online

From R*'s setting up article: "Heist progress is only saved for the Heist Leader...", so I'd say yeah, you have host them all first in order to launch any of them afterwards.

I was saying to Jizzy last night, the thing I don't understand is why you get unceremoniously dumped back into a public lobby after completing each set-up mission. Is it just to accommodate the one-time story delay until Lester phones you to say the next segment is ready to play?

I know you can pick a 'launch next job' from your phone and then reinvite your team, but I don't quite get why it doesn't mirror the same job-loading screen as when we do a playlist. I'd want to see the next setup job, give everyone a chance to stock up on ammo and change outfits, or say "I gotta go" and have the option to invite another friend, etc. I feel like we spent more time looking at loading screens and trying to connect with a foursome than actually playing jobs.

I totally get you on this. The very few friends I play with are on ps4 and I've been playing on ps3 since my system is in new york. So its been randoms that ive been playing with too. Myself and another player managed to stick together through setups for fleeca but when we get thrown back into a lobby, the other players run off to do their own thing. I have yet to do a final heist yet. Its just been setup after setup. So im confused. Do you need to stick together as a solid group to reach the final heist?

• Like 1

From R*'s setting up article: "Heist progress is only saved for the Heist Leader...", so I'd say yeah, you have host them all first in order to launch any of them afterwards.

I was saying to Jizzy last night, the thing I don't understand is why you get unceremoniously dumped back into a public lobby after completing each set-up mission. Is it just to accommodate the one-time story delay until Lester phones you to say the next segment is ready to play?

I know you can pick a 'launch next job' from your phone and then reinvite your team, but I don't quite get why it doesn't mirror the same job-loading screen as when we do a playlist. I'd want to see the next setup job, give everyone a chance to stock up on ammo and change outfits, or say "I gotta go" and have the option to invite another friend, etc. I feel like we spent more time looking at loading screens and trying to connect with a foursome than actually playing jobs.

I totally get you on this. The very few friends I play with are on ps4 and I've been playing on ps3 since my system is in new york. So its been randoms that ive been playing with too. Myself and another player managed to stick together through setups for fleeca but when we get thrown back into a lobby, the other players run off to do their own thing. I have yet to do a final heist yet. Its just been setup after setup. So im confused. Do you need to stick together as a solid group to reach the final heist?

As long as you're hosting it'll save the setups and you just go back to the planning room for the final heist,you don't have to play with the same people but it gives you a bonus if you do.

If im the host on setup missions, do you know if I lose money if the mission is lost? Or is that just for the finale? I got about a 1,300,000 but someone helped me get that and I already know what im spending it on. Im not ready to lose out.

I'm a heist 3 leader. Just got to the hydra setup again but got booted offline last night. And it wouldn't let me back on.

Will try again after work. Had Ace & Ghostman in my heist crew, which was pretty fun. Will try and get that same team together today hopefully.

If im the host on setup missions, do you know if I lose money if the mission is lost? Or is that just for the finale? I got about a 1,300,000 but someone helped me get that and I already know what im spending it on. Im not ready to lose out.

Not really sure,I only breezed through the fleeca as host but it should be alright.you just won't get anything back until after the finale.

Hope I'm somewhat helpful,im still learning about how the heist leader shit works too.

Yeah weev, you've helped me out a couple of times. Yesterday was an bit annoying. When the game was working fine (off peak) we were waiting for people to come online. Then when the servers fucked up, everyone was on...

I have a feeling R* are just riding it out, waiting for traffic to drop instead of investing in extra temporary servers...

Anyway, if im on, i'll happily be a hired hand helping heists here and there. Just give me a shout.

Well last night actually ended up being relatively stable. Messed around with new vehicles in creator. I think I am going to buy the savage and not the Valkyrie purely for the savage has better weapons only downside is it is rather fragile.

Yeah Dup I don't mind finishing up heist 3 although I will have to turn off for the end cut scene as there was no need for what they did!

• Like 1

is there a sorted list for the heist missions? I wanna do them in the intended order w/o being the leader but it hards to keep track when you get like 89 invites per minute

Fuck that last heist. I'm going to avoid doing it until I learn how to ride a fucking bike. I honestly could've quit after unlocking the savage, I must have died a dozen times in the stupid finale.

Sorry Dio, Ace, and Bones.

• Like 4

that last heist it a BITCH to do on hard... you really need a well lubed team for that fucking... i can't imagine all the people that get that far without dying in all the heists to see a pedestrian run off the road at the end, because all the gunfire scared them, only to have that car swerve back into you and kill you on the last fucking job...

lol, good luck, community :lol:... i think rockstar issued the best troll ever for those chasing the $10M award...

• Like 2