Pobjason

Heists - GTA Online

Don't worry Massacre, the new slamvan probably still isn't drivable in a straight line.

The new hind is what I'm really excited about. Imma be swatting buzzards left and right with that new bad boy!

Sounds like a challenge Dozy. Need the practice although today no one has even been able to shoot me down with a heat seeker including lazers. I am looking forward for the same thing the Valkyrie and Hind (hunter?)

• Like 1

I doubt the hind (it's what NATO called them during the cold war, I can't remember the actual Russian name but it was something adorable like Mimi or something) is going to be the hunter. Hunters have traditionally been based off Apache attack helicopters in GTA's 3D universe.

There was an apache type helicopter in the trailer for the Simian in story mode, so I'm guessing Rockstar are still planning some military themed DLC in the future. This will probably include the officers clothing we saw in the flight school update trailer last summer.

There are also two unused tank models in the game; one is a WWII era tank that can be found off the east coast, and another is a rusted cold war era soviet tank in the junk yard near the maze bank arena. I'm hoping these tanks are remodeled and added to the game as part of a military update.

If anyone wants to make good money on heists, I am happy to host them and take a cut that basically just covers my outlay.  I am not confident that I am good enough at the game to not fuck it up for everyone else so best to risk my own shit...  that way I can also give myself the easy jobs...  :D

I am likely to be on most of the 10th (my time) so hopefully I can hook up with some of you and steal some shit...  otherwise I will go back to playing pirates (where's the pirate emoticon?)

This guys twitter account is full of leaked heist info. New vehicles, clothes, and if you scroll down enough through his photos, even floor plans for some of the heist missions.

https://twitter.com/Yan2295

excluded from hosting perhaps :lol:...

in other news, i got willy d up to level 97, 3 away from 100 B)... so he'll be ready for heists, but he doesn't have a heist room so he'll be better suited as being a crew member instead of a host... and i don't mind that... but bOnEs is ready to roll as a host ;)... same with delilah...

If anyone wants to make good money on heists, I am happy to host them and take a cut that basically just covers my outlay.  I am not confident that I am good enough at the game to not fuck it up for everyone else so best to risk my own shit...  that way I can also give myself the easy jobs...  :D

I am likely to be on most of the 10th (my time) so hopefully I can hook up with some of you and steal some shit...  otherwise I will go back to playing pirates (where's the pirate emoticon?)

I'll play with you if I see you online mate. All my local friends have moved on to other games. None are really interested in the heists.

you have to do them in order the first time, apparently there's sort of a story attached to them... i think the first job is probably a fleeca bank job anyways, i saw it in the achievements, that sounds like a simple enough one...