Pobjason

Heists - GTA Online

Yeah graffiti join us on Tuesdays, be nice to have another girl in the mix with Casey and I :) you have a mic?

I do, a brand new sick one that was a hundred bucks. I'll join you guys next week or the week after (need to wait for my internet to be turned on). 

all holes have to be filled :fap:...

Getting fucked by R*, one hole at a time. :(

well shit, i was about to quote bones and fuck with his post the exact same way.

• Like 2

I can see heists going a bit like this for me...

Player 1: Infiltrate the military base and steal a Cargobob and pick up a tank that is driving around Paleto Bay.  Meet at the rendezvous point.

Player 2: Go to the heavily guarded docks and steal a catchment of weapons from Merryweather.  Drive the weapons to the rendezvous point.

Player 3: Go to the rendezvous point and secure the area from the Lost. Then, hold off the waves of attackers until your team mates arrive.

Ginginho7: Go to the mask shop and buy some heist masks, then some boiler suits from Binco.  Meet at the rendezvous point.

Player 1 has collected the Cargobob

Player 3 has arrived at the rendezvous point

Ginginho7, lose the cops before going to the mask shop

Player 2 has arrived at the docks

Player 2 has collected the weapons

Player 3 has secured the rendezvous point

Ginginho7 has been killed - you have 0 lives left

Player 1 has collected the Rhino

Player 1 has arrived at the rendezvous point

Ginginho7 has purchased the masks

Player 2 has arrived at the rendezvous point.

Ginginho7, lose the cops before entering Binco

Ginginho7 has committed suicide.

Heist Failed...

• Like 6

This seems complicated. It might be awesome in the sterile environment of the review booth, where people get payed to play games, but irl when you only have a few hours a week to play, and your buddies also only gave a few hrs to play, and those times don't match up perfectly, might be way too complicated for it to be enjoyable.

I used to be a hardcore but I've definitely settled into the softcore segment now...

i still play enough to get some use out of it, but it's gonna wear thin eventually... thankfully there's usually enough people in our crew to find online at least a few times a week... and it sounds like you have to beat the heists to unlock some of the new gadgets, so we're gonna have to play all of them at least once...

i got a feeling a few of us are gonna power thru them early tuesday...

i'll host, i got more than enough money, 56K for the 3rd heist ain't that bad... i'd imagine the 1st one would be much lower... plus being the host means i can take more of the prize...

You pay for the initial costs so that' already an approximate 10% commission.

Host 31% the rest 23%

:whistle:

You get your commission back and the rest get almost a quarter of the loot... 

I guess it depends on how much the commission differs from heist to heist.

yea, and the payout with each lead-in job pays for the henchmen... so there's that to factor in too... if they're already making $50-60K from those alone, you'd have to factor that into the final payout as well... it'll be interesting to see how that pays plays out...

early impressions (nothing new)

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52400/the-gta-online-heists-experience-early-impressions

R*'s guide for heists...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52401/setting-up-for-gta-online-heists

---

time to dust off the richman group, it's why it was created in the first place...  i'll need to do some recruiting for the first wave of people i'm playing the heists with... we can switch back to igta once crew night starts, but this is my heist crew, and we've got plenty of room for people that want to make some money...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_richman_group

• Like 1

yea saw that, the only ones not repeatable are the big $1M+ prize ones... i'd imagine there's a bonus for completing it with the same crew too... i dunno, i hope to see a list of these achievements because that'll be the best way to get the most out of them...

Pinned this thread for the time being, since we're having a duel conversation in here and the DLC topic. :lol: ZOMG heizts!1!

Heist-related trophies/achievements have appeared, apparently:

from @GTAonlineNews http://eigenwereld.nl/nieuws.php?id=30792#prettyPhoto 

B_cxEZHVEAAOiSU.png

• Like 3