Pobjason

Heists - GTA Online

my expectations are low, so i won't be upset if they're nothing more than glorified contact missions... i just want more to do in the game, and hopefully the heists give us some unique gameplay objects that make it feel different from contact missions... we'll see...

• Like 1

In case anyone thinks heists are next-gen only, they are not.

From the newswire: "And get ready for continuing free content Updates for Grand Theft Auto Online, including the highly-anticipated launch of Online Heists (which, to be absolutely clear, will be available for all four consoles to enjoy)."

Heists have been so hyped up that when we do get them, it'll be disappointing. I only hope we get good amounts of cash from them but R* wants us to buy Shark Cards for money so I don't expect it to give us that much.

I think the payout will range from 50k-75k since it's split or whatever. They will raise it on those 2x weekend events and some heist related events. The job points for a heist is what I was thinking too since there is no use for them in the game at the moment.

So these images popped up on funmw2's (the code trawler) Twitter page...

B-RxT5yCIAAhmb2.jpg

B-Rxqv0CUAEeOz-.jpg

B-RyZmTCQAERhwo.jpg

B-RyCWCCYAAqxfm.jpg

B-RygZZCcAAs0f_.jpg

B-Ry9M3CAAAzJ3D.jpg

B-RzH-vCQAAKijR.jpg

B-RzL8xCAAAZC08.jpg

B-RzT73CUAAFaO-.jpg

B-RzgnlCcAA5CCe.jpg

And here's all the posts compiled on Reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/2wjdtr/new_heists_files_discovered/

And if you read the last link on Reddit it says something about PS3/360 getting a sixth heist which PS4/One wont be getting.

Apparently it was all on the socialclub website but got removed soon after it went viral.

• Like 3

I just realised that R* mentioned hiests as their first dlc (bar christmas content which is temporary). So maybe that's why they didn't do a Valentine's dlc this year, just keeping to their promise.

As much as i'm not expecting a lot from heists, i still feel excited that we're finally verging the release.

• Like 2