Ace Of Spades

Exclusive next gen content

what's the point of playing with your characters on last gen after transferring if nothing you do carries over to next gen? again, i am not happy with having to place my characters permanently into next gen, it's also why i am happy i at least created a 2nd account... there's no way i'd use bones or delilah on last gen if i can't earn any RP or $$$ that carries over to PS4...

Hm. Those screens don't look much more gorgeous than the current-gen...

i bet those are PC screenshots :lol:...

what's the point of playing with your characters on last gen after transferring if nothing you do carries over to next gen? again, i am not happy with having to place my characters permanently into next gen,

cause they're both over 120 so it doesn't make a different if they level up separately. so i'd be playing for the sake of playing

If they don't unlock the next few character slots, I'll probably transfer them over and go ahead and delete one on both systems to level up a new person.

by the time you buy next gen she will near 120. or just delete her next gen, start a new.

or just be 112 on both. not really a big deal. your near max. just missing out on a mini-gun

I'm glad they didn't have the progress on both be the same. it would be awesome but thing how complicated it would be. especially with exclusive ps4 cars. whatever new features they will bring out too. I really want to make a new character on next gen. are the character models going to be better?

I'm curios to see how they switch over.

Best case scenario tho, slots 3-5 open up, and we can just make new characters none-the-less.

I kinda like this idea - rather have something on ps3 than nothing at all and levelling up and shit doesn't interest me too much now since you don't get much.

I just preordered for the ps4... 1 mill cash is the preorder bonus...

I'll have to restart my character though since I'm only level 50... Sucks that I'll loose prolly 3 mill in cars glitched back In the day when glitching was easy

i'll just use willy and danny for the PS3 after i make the jump... i'm not gonna be bothered to play two different versions of my characters, it just wouldn't feel right to me when it's pointless that i'm not transferring progress back to PS4...

and yea, i do care about the RP and $$$ still, even if both characters were over 120...

Looks really good... must remember to back up my photos before making the switch...

Looking forward to finally playing with some of you guys although I guess the PS4 events will still be some way off...

Yeah i'm dual accounting it.

And when everyone finally makes the switch to PS4 then i will transfer my other account, providing there isn't a time frame to do it by.

I do want a new character on PS4 too though, so my worst case scenario is that i'll have to delete one of my character's if it transfers my entire profile. I'll just sell all my cars and assets and delete.

ya im still not sure if it going to be a shared bank, or if i have millions here, it will transfer over my millions. essentially doubling my money

and yea, i do care about the RP and $$$ still, even if both characters were over 120...

fair enough.

still tho, if they do open the slots for 3-5 you might as well transfer all ur character. just for dicking around.

Looks really good... must remember to back up my photos before making the switch...

another question

will our snapmatic be linked together? you can switch from viewing xbox and ps3 pics right now. I imagine if someone had gta on both xbox and ps3 right now, the two systems snapmatics would be separate no?

Hopefully ps3 to ps4 is the same

I do want a new character on PS4 too though, so my worst case scenario is that i'll have to delete one of my character's if it transfers my entire profile. I'll just sell all my cars and assets and delete.

ya if I dont have my money on ps4 that is exactly what I'm doing

Snapmatics in your gallery don't carry over between profiles...

" Please be aware however that Leaderboards, Snapmatics, Playlists and bookmarks are unique to the console generation you made them on so those will not carry over. (GTAV

photographers should get ready to take all-new high-res Snapmatics!) "

• Like 2

when R* said character transfer, i still wasn't sure if they were saying you could do just one, or if it meant both... either way, since it's making a duplicate then i guess it doesn't really matter... and about the money, i don't see why that wouldn't transfer... there'd be a ton of pissed off people if they lost their money in the transfer...

if there are duplicates of characters made, and if i do play with my main account on PS3, i am gonna totally redo them... change their garages, their apartments, their lifestyles... basically, they will look the same, but i will completely change who they are... could be fun :D...

if there are duplicates of characters made, and if i do play with my main account on PS3, i am gonna totally redo them... change their garages, their apartments, their lifestyles... basically, they will look the same, but i will completely change who they are... could be fun :D...

I might a bit. I'd probably just save my money for complete new characters. If i didn't have a 2nd account I probably would but I'm going to have an insane amount of characters to play as.

since i have that other account to play around with, i might actually have fun re-tooling my main account, and spending money i'll probably never really use anyways... i seriously don't think i'd delete bones and delilah and start over, but maybe i can make bones more hip and delilah more country... dunno, lols...