Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Oct. 27 (PS3)

gtabanner10-27.png

80snight.jpg

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

MON OCT 27 ~ 6 PM EST / 10 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, LTS's and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

CREW NIGHT

Thoughts:

rock that contest winning crew blue on your rides, and at least put something blue on so you don't stand out like a sore thumb in photos... if they extend the crate drops into monday, i'd suggest playing in split lobbies to hunt them down and double the chances of getting them... but if not, i guess we'll just fuck around, do some playlists, take pics, jobs, etc...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Mercy

JustAn

Jamie

gtagrl

Weev

Fanboy

Dupz0r

Ace

DiO

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11 | AUG 18 | AUG 26

SEP 01 | SEP 08 | SEP 15 | SEP 22 | SEP 29 | OCT 06 | OCT 13

I have some stuff to take care of right after work today, so might be a little late getting on, but plan to be there.

I'm hoping crate drops have been extended so I still have a chance to get a KJAH shirt, after getting four BounceFMs in a row yesterday (fuck you, R*). That was waaaaay too much time spanking the dog in public lobbies for me.

Holy shit tonight is going to be glorious!

I was just informed that I was selected for a new position at my job. So after the lady buys me dinner at the local pub in celebratory fashion, I'll be free the rest of the night to finally join in on one of these events!

I may be drunk...

Hard as fuck.

• Like 1

He's in the photography crews (I think both Snapmatic and GTAPhotographers). I met him on the ole Twitter, he friended me when I jizzed about KJAH. His mic is shit, so I couldn't hear him well last night, and he might be of Spanish-speaking descent, not sure which country yet. But he was willing to back me up while crate hunting, and has some pretty awesome cars.

(Plus you weren't online, bOnEs, I missed you ole buddy. I'm sure you were busy.)

• Like 1

haha, he seemed pretty excited to be hanging with you...

i had a few graphics jobs to work on, and i was at a buddies house in the evening to watch game 5 of the world series... yea, i would of liked to of hunted down more crates, but it just wasn't in the cards for me yesterday... R* needs to extend it...

• Like 1

I'm hoping it'll run for the rest of the week, all for stupid T-shirts ffs. Although, I spent pretty much all weekend online, plus again tonight, if I keep up this gaming schedule, I'll be single before too long. :blink: