Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(EXTENDED) iGTA MP Event - Oct. 20 (PS3)

That last one of Jamie is awesome. Not sure how Ghost made himself look black :/

Thanks Bones, I got a new profile pic out of it too - yay (thanks gtagrl)

• Like 2

You're welcome, Mercy. :D (and dude, you need to crop that to a square so the image doesn't distort.)

Some really lovely snaps, especially the sailboats. I desperately wish we'd taken more in bright sunlight, and maybe action posed more in the group shots...which is harder to do when World Of Tanks is happening across the street.

• Like 1

(and dude, you need to crop that to a square so the image doesn't distort.)

:whistle:

post-9-0-36344000-1413931640.jpg

I did a little blur, to clean up Rockstar's janky skin textures.

Thanking you - changed it but sometimes takes a while :)

• Like 2

i will have a talk with tatter ..lol as for cheech i cant stop someone from being wasted ., he even annoys me sometimes, just mute him or tell him to shut up ..

cheech is a straight up model citizen online, never causes trouble or gets in the way, but he talks too much about nothing :lol:... but for tatter, explain to him what we do on monday nights, which it seems like we've explained to him before... he's been playing with us for a while, but lately he's pissing people off... taking photos is probably the most important aspect of our nights (as well as trying new jobs) and he just waltzes around trying to get in the way... he wasn't even dressed 80's and he photobombed a few shots...

there's time for fucking around, but crew night is not one of those nights...

My whole two cents on the whole tatter situation..if he was already told once and bones telling him last night he should already get the rules.if you're kicked..you're kicked.do that shit in open lobbies if that's all you wanna do.even though I wasn't there for that I didn't sign up for this just for someone to go around blowing everything and everyone up.