Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(EXTENDED) iGTA MP Event - Oct. 20 (PS3)

gtabanner10-20.png

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

MON OCT 20 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, LTS's and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

vicenightevent.png

Thoughts:

let's go all 80's this monday... there's plenty of clothes to fit the bill, and there's plenty of cars that are 80's or older, and the vespucci beach area would certainly fit for pics... perhaps even the downtown area too, the exterior of clubs, etc... there's a lot to work with for this theme, i don't think we'll have any issues with roleplaying this...

also, for jobs, we've probably got a nice collection of stuff that's close enough to the theme... if you want to though, you're more than welcome to create stuff if you have the time...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Kuz

Jamie

gtagrl

Mercy

DuPz0r

DiO (hopefully for longer than 10 minutes)

BMX (1st half)

Rob (maybe)

Ace

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11 | AUG 18 | AUG 26

SEP 01 | SEP 08 | SEP 15 | SEP 22 | SEP 29 | OCT 06 | OCT 16

• Like 1

do we know for a fact you have to switch your whole account to next gen tho?

you still might be able to just switch one character.

i mean, if we have to do the whole account, i may not bother buying any kind of next gen gta V

really? you're doing it like that? i am constantly seeing this buddy of mine posting on twitter about modders and hackers in his lobby, posting videos and such, he's never mentioned anything about losing his character stats...

if you are never leaving your garage, then that's a shame... i guess dress 80's while you're in there :lol:...

although, i still think you're taking this a bit far...

• Like 1

*sigh*

fine, i guess you'll just have to miss out on this awesomely bad ass theme night then... so i take it we can't take your cars out of the garage to see them in a better light? garage lighting is usually way too bright...

• Like 1

(smh at DiO)

So, for shits and giggles, I played a little bit of GTA Vice City last night...the other advantage of having repaired my first model PS3 is it's the 60GB model with backwards compatibility for PS2 games.

I'm thinking a good photo op would be getting everyone together on a yacht. Inspiration cutscene "The Party" below (start at 1:45). Some good character options to dress up as - Colonel Juan Garcia Cortez, Mercy, Candy Suxx, Jezz Torrent the lead singer of Love Fist, Steve Scott the film director guy, Ricardo Diaz, etc.

It was pretty hilarious playing the older version and having to get used to driving and braking with X and square again.

• Like 1

lol, that'd be a cool idea...

here's some ideas for fashion... not all of these can be pulled of, but it should give you an idea on what we're looking for...

men...

https://www.google.com/search?es_sm=93&tbm=isch&q=80%27s+fashion+for+men&revid=799398752

women...

https://www.google.com/search?es_sm=93&biw=1134&bih=588&tbm=isch&q=80%27s+fashion+for+girls&revid=1887421989

(smh at DiO)

So, for shits and giggles, I played a little bit of GTA Vice City last night...the other advantage of having repaired my first model PS3 is it's the 60GB model with backwards compatibility for PS2 games.

I'm thinking a good photo op would be getting everyone together on a yacht. Inspiration cutscene "The Party" below (start at 1:45). Some good character options to dress up as - Colonel Juan Garcia Cortez, Mercy, Candy Suxx, Jezz Torrent the lead singer of Love Fist, Steve Scott the film director guy, Ricardo Diaz, etc.

It was pretty hilarious playing the older version and having to get used to driving and braking with X and square again.

I'll try my best to look like my counterpart. It was nice watching that's again, my soul sister ;)

• Like 1