Sign in to follow this  
DiO

[s]Next[/s] IGTA Blue - Not lul

Electric blue...

now there's striking way of describing it... electric blue :lol:...

to be honest, i wouldn't mind another tryout, or a vote, but the bold blue was probably the only one i thought was worth a shot... sorry but a dark dark blue color is nice for a side crew, but for a main crew color? it needs to be stronger IMO....

dio said a couple of the colors weren't right when we did this, and we also didn't have a good turnout monday... sooooo... my richman group still has the bold blue equipped, i'd be more than happy to demo another vehicle in that paint job, i'd certainly do my best to show it off... but if we're to continue on, then we'd need more to work with on the other colors because i kind of only see 2 colors as a choice, and only one of them can't be duplicated to a degree in the mod shop... electric blue is unique in that regard...

no i've been neglecting to get new pics. what bones said about more coloured to be demo'd ect ect.

was gonna have a vote for what to go up against igta blue

now that i'm not playing gta untill the next update. its going to have to wait

and only one of them can't be duplicated to a degree in the mod shop... electric blue is unique in that regard...

to a degree. yes. your first point i'd actually agree with lol

a nicer colour still i say is in order. i'd like to have the crew shirt colour taken into account too. for the sake of unity of the colours.

anyway, hopefully they hotfix that stat bug even before the next update

welp, if we're postponing this, then there's no need to discuss this any further... and by the time dio actually wants to do this again, i doubt any of us would be interested in going thru this process again... electric blue stays IMO...

• Like 2

welp, if we're postponing this, then there's no need to discuss this any further... and by the time dio actually wants to do this again, i doubt any of us would be interested in going thru this process again... electric blue stays IMO...

agreed.

i dont know what you mean "going through the process again"

we where gonna have 2 more polls anyways

edit

fuck it fine. get the ball rolling

ill get the pics

monday we can preview all of them in my garage. easy enough

agreed.

i dont know what you mean "going through the process again"

we where gonna have 2 more polls anyways

edit

fuck it fine. get the ball rolling

ill get the pics

monday we can preview all of them in my garage. easy enough

but you said you weren't playing :huh:...

but you said you weren't playing :huh:...

well you wanna get the road on the show so.

ill be there for a short time.

no playlisting cause you always get dropped in public lobbies. like previous hacking, that's where it probably happens.

That seems like a really tedious and futile way to stack the odds against the current blue.

what does? if people like it, they will vote for it.

i has better odds going 1 on 1 with a colour rather than being 1 of 4 choices.

We're now voting for the colour to go up against the IGTA Electric Blue in the next poll. This way our votes count even more.

the vote is on....FOR REALZIES

In-game view of these colours next monday via my garage. save voting till then if u'd like

We're now voting for the colour to go up against the IGTA Electric Blue in the next poll. This way our votes count even more.

Open the spoiler tags to see them.

or view this gallery

http://imgur.com/a/QJTm3

IGTA "Electric" Blue for reference

2eewi3f.jpggrJIXpj.jpg

1. Light Blue

E2W88l5.jpg

qJMP1F8.jpg

2. Bold Blue

Pipklk9.jpgTa3YpFe.jpg

3. Dark Blue

AmN34cS.jpg1OqGVpW.jpg

Why isn't "electric blue" in the poll?

read the OP