Not interested, yet. I'll watch the first season, and decide if this city is any fun without Batman.

They'd have a better shot if they used Black Mask instead of what's-her-face. I'm giving the kid cast as Penguin a chance.

Carrey was way too campy. The Riddler isn't like that at all. New kid has a better look, too. Haven't seen what he wears, though.

Deathstroke is possible. He's on Arrow. Despite Arrow being on CW and Gotham on Fox, it's all Warner Brothers.

• Like 1

Where did Deathstroke come from? Any chance of seeing him?

Also, nobody can beat Jim Carrey as the Riddler.

250px-Batman_Forever_-_The_Riddler_8.jpg

maybe well find out they were preschool freinds!!!!

I'm iffy on this show. I would think the show would have had to get the green light to use the ip, and since it is representing the batman franchise, and Warner bros has a responsibility and financial motivation to protect the reputatation of the batman ip, that the script must be ok or better..

Carrey was way too campy. The Riddler isn't like that at all. New kid has a better look, too. Haven't seen what he wears, though.

Deathstroke is possible. He's on Arrow. Despite Arrow being on CW and Gotham on Fox, it's all Warner Brothers.

he was who I wanted the riddler to be

Ace Ventura, and the guy from Dumb & Dumber, and every other character that's exactly the same because Jim Carrey can't act?

He was good in The Number 23 and Kick-Ass 2. That's it.

i'm interested, but not "watch it when it airs" interested... i'll wait for netflix to add it or something... i like the batman franchise, and all that comes with it, the villians, the town, but i am always leery of a new TV series... seems like when i try to watch one, it gets cancelled, so i'm not wasting my time on it if it's gone in two seasons...

It is just a pilot, so I'll give it a few more episodes, but...

Edit: After multiple failed attempts to post a picture, I'll just tell you guys.

They shoehorned a shit load of characters that didn't need to be there.

Ace Ventura, and the guy from Dumb & Dumber, and every other character that's exactly the same because Jim Carrey can't act?

He was good in The Number 23 and Kick-Ass 2. That's it.

What about one of my favorite movies of all time... Me, Myself, and Irene...

Do you have On Demand Massacre?

Don't like enough shows to warrant it.

Massacre's moral compass is more fucked up than Trevor's.

Rapist and murderer, but doesn't use ThePirateBay.

I like a tangible DVD collection.

• Like 1

Well if Comcast is your T.V. provider you should get On Demand automatically and the first episode is on there.

i have comcast, there is no such deal... then again, you're probably talking about actually dropping $100+/mo on that shitty ass TV anyways... no thanks, i prefer watching shit on the internet and ripped copies friends give me... fuck TV...

also, it sounds like this series is not off to a good start for fans of the lore... hopefully i hear better things in the future episodes, but it sounds like it's just gonna end up being average at best...