Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 22 (PS3)

igta-gang-night.jpg

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

MON SEPT 22 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

.: GANGS OF LOS SANTOS :.

Thoughts:

time to do this gang night we've talked about a lot lately... we're reppin' the vagos, the ballas, the families, the lost, and whatever else we can come up with as the night goes along... you can pick your gang, but we should just keep an open mind and join what is necessary... i think the best approach to this as far as playlists go, is joining specific site crews to keep us as a team in DMs and captures...

let's use this topic to discuss which crews will represent each gang... if you don't have a crew opening to fluctuate with like this, then keep in mind that you're probably already part of one of them anyways, and leaving/rejoining shouldn't be an issue...

as far as crews go, there's dup's race crew, gene crew, dio's lulz crew, massacre's asylum MC crew, my richman crew (yellow) and too hood crew (green)... then of course igta, and perhaps another... if you want to to change your crew to accommodate a color of a gang in GTA, that's cool.. but it's not a requirement since there's probably enough shirts and paint jobs that represent the gangs anyways...

but PLEASE discuss and share ANY job you think fits the theme... and please think of cool photo ops...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11 | AUG 18 | AUG 26

SEP 01 | SEP 08 | SEP 15

• Like 1

but PLEASE discuss and share ANY job you think fits the theme... and please think of cool photo ops...

:whistle:

Ballas Deep

1_0.jpg

2-16 players

Team Deathmatch

The Families seek to reclaim Grove Street from the Ballas in the stealthiest way possible, but the Ballas caught wind of the plan, and have prepared several ambush spots. Choose your side, and don't get spotted.

http://socialclub.ro...2Q?platformId=2

As always, the weapon spawns are mirrored, throughout the map. If you see a micro SMG and body armor, there's going to be a micro SMG and body armor on the opposite side of the map. All of my non-melee deathmatches are like this. Pay attention.

Now comes the part where I call you a dumbass.

1. If you get spotted by an enemy player, you're doing it wrong, dumbass.

2. If you're out in the open, you're doing it wrong, dumbass.

3. If you're driving a car, you're doing it wrong, dumbass.

4. If you're hit by a car, you're doing it wrong, dumbass.

5. If the Jerry cans don't seem useful to you, you're doing it wrong, dumbass.

6. If you think to yourself "this looks like a good cover spot," you're doing it wrong, dumbass.

7. If you're running and gunning and not doing everything in your power to be stealthy and catch people off guard, you're doing it wrong, dumbass.

And here's the race I wanted to make for the event. The fucked-up route I chose is too tight for a full lobby, so it's of no use to anyone, but here it is, on the off chance that only four people show up for the event.

Mi Vida Loca

1_0.jpg

1-16 players

When you're living the life, you end up in one of three places: In jail, in the hospital, or in the morgue. Take a look at your future, with this lap race.

http://socialclub.ro...Xw?platformId=2

• Like 1

Speaking of thoughts, here are mine:

I'm thinking it's San Andreas/Los Santos gang night, not rep your individual crew night. So, let's pick two, three or four gangs to rep, no more.

Grove, Ballas, Vagos, The Lost. Which ones do we want? bOnEs, do you want to add an open poll and people can vote for the gang they want to join for the night?

It would work best for both pics and matches to have a minimum of four people per gang. More is fine, but anything less won't really read as a gang. (e.g. the reason our Team USA Olympic team looked sharp is because there were 5 of you dressed the same. Team Canada didn't look like much of a team because there were only three of us and we didn't match.)

Staged photos could use four people in one car for drive-by, or two pairs in two cars, or four bikers riding in formation. We can use the gang neighbourhoods and The Lost's trailer park showing gang attacks.

Once we have the gangs set up, we'll assign a crew to use for that gang. Remember - it's not about repping the side crew, we're using it so that it will keep the 'gang' members together for the playlist.

What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Nope I read it. Im bettin kuz will rep soku too. Do u have 2 crews in that list bones? Whos crew is too hood? Overall it dont matter for me anyway since I dont do them playlists.

Actually I think gtagrl has it nailed. That does make the most sence honestly. U got my vote

gtagrl's thoughts were kind of what i mentioned... we're repping LS gangs, not our own.. we're only using our gangs for playlists, to keep us together... i only suggested too hood in case we needed another one to help split us up...

That's not a very smart bet Otiz, because I say we do this exactly like how team USA did the olympic night. One person from each gang finds an appropriate crew for their gang via the social club, then when we get into the session that person can send out crew invites to his/her gang members.

Bada bing, bada boom.

Also I might be a biker or a gangsta with my chick, but I think I should just be a lone yakuza member with my guy. That way I'll bounce around teams making things more fair. Not trying to sound cocky or anything, I'm just sayin.

And plus there's his... ya' know... asian-ness

• Like 1

Okay, I have your opinion and I'll try my veeery hardest to consider it.

So name the gang you think an asian guy is most likely to be in.

Actually if I recall correctly, the Lost doesn't discriminate by race either.

Or here's another idea. Drop the Ballas and bOnEs can get his girlfriend to join us monday. That way we can have a 3 person Yakuza gang that consists of her, bmx, and myself.

i was checking the SC, kuz has the right idea, maybe we should just join random crews again... there's plenty of gang related ones for all three major ones, and there's even a lost... so let's just stick with those 4 gangs... i'll set up a signup sheet on my lunch...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

my vote is just be in igta

who cares what team we end up on. playlist team making is too unpredictable.

and we are too retarded to organize 4 different crews going with equal teams and everyone looking the part.

we all dress up in whatever gang we look to fit for certian photos. then change clothes for the next photo shoot.

more people in the pics the better.

as far as playlists. i guess we could get a playlist that has a vauge gang theme. but whoever land on what team, just leave it up to fate.

heres my gang job

ballas vs vagos

http://socialclub.ro...Ug?platformId=2

im not making the theme playlist

these would visually fit gang fights, but do not tie in the theme.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/ofJNuwk5B0uZhTiME-zZfw?platformId=2

fib vs cops actually

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/BVwEHzPy9UaBX3r0i1615w?platformId=2

mafia bootleggers battle

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/lTCsotTZXEGIPQnuMoNVqg?platformId=2

• Like 1

sigh... well, that's certainly easier, but that also means kuz will just run around as yakuza, photobombing... no lost MC emblems i guess either, i kinda thought that would of looked cool for pics... even some of the random crews have cool gang logos...