Qdeathstar

new gta v trailer + release date....

I was umming and ahhh-ing over getting the PS4 version until today. Then I saw the orca!! :jumpy: :jumpy: I hope we can all do a GTA version of Free Willy! :clap: Although I do hope this means we can wildlife in GTA Online rather than just in story mode.

• Like 1

for me the story mode was meh. i wanted this game more for online anyway. i'd be done with it if the social online side of the game wasn't there. More fun with ppl ya know. ya know? lol

besides, Franklin was the only good character in the game. don't need the other 2. ..... heheheheheheheheheheheheehe :P

what a great name, Franklin. lol

Welp, I hope too many of you don't transfer, I'll probably stay on PS3. Plus I'm not shelling out massive amounts of dollars for a shitty next gen console when I have a PC that kicked the living fuck out of them before they were made.

Be smart. Buy PC.

Welp, I hope too many of you don't transfer, I'll probably stay on PS3. Plus I'm not shelling out massive amounts of dollars for a shitty next gen console when I have a PC that kicked the living fuck out of them before they were made.

Be smart. Buy PC.

says the guy whom we call "PS Fanboy" :lol:...

i'll still be playing on the PS3, i think quite a few of us will be... i need a new computer over a new console... so i'll prolly get it for PC whenever i do eventually get one... the PS4 can wait...

• Like 2

Be smart. Buy PC.

Not planning on buying many games, in the future? Most companies are pretty lazy with their PC releases.

PC is for Bethesda games. Anything else is better on console.

• Like 1

Be smart. Buy PC.

Not planning on buying many games, in the future? Most companies are pretty lazy with their PC releases.

Nope. I can wait for a Steam sale and then buy everything I need for dirt cheap. My urge to go out and buy games at release is basically non-existent now. I'm perfectly content being two release years behind the rest of you.

Be smart. Buy PC.

Nope. I can wait for a Steam sale and then buy everything I need for dirt cheap. My urge to go out and buy games at release is basically non-existent now. I'm perfectly content being two release years behind the rest of you.

... yuck.

I'm just a little pissed they don't help out the current gen buyers who made them all of that money... I mean, this extra content is BIG shit... I'm not getting a ps4 anytime soon, so my heart will be sawn in half every time I see the next gen version... such bullshit...

• Like 1

I'm just a little pissed they don't help out the current gen buyers who made them all of that money... I mean, this extra content is BIG shit... I'm not getting a ps4 anytime soon, so my heart will be sawn in half every time I see the next gen version... such bullshit...

If that's how you feel then r* succeeded.

They want you to buy the same game twice. So they can make more of that money

It's GTA, i'll buy it again and again, unless something drastically changed about the game concept.

We're on a fan forum that we've kept going for over 10 years, we are a cult following. R* can continue to succeed with their business for all I care.

• Like 7

I love GTA. I just hate the idea of having to by a new console to access content and changes that should pretty much be in the game already.