Qdeathstar

new gta v trailer + release date....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/rockstar-games-announces-grand-theft-120000756.html

pc jan 17

xbox and ps4 nov 11

somewhere close to those dates.

• Like 1

http://www.rockstarg...clusive-content

Grand Theft Auto V Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC

Posted 23 minutes ago | Author: R* Q | Filed Under: Games

actual_1410520494.jpg

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities

- Additional wildlife

- Denser traffic

- New foliage system

- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Stay tuned for a brand new trailer coming at 9am Eastern today – and for now, enjoy these sixteen new screenshots taken from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

actual_1410520773.jpg

actual_1410520786.jpg

actual_1410520799.jpg

actual_1410520823.jpg

actual_1410520835.jpg

actual_1410520848.jpg

actual_1410520863.jpg

actual_1410520874.jpg

actual_1410520940.jpg

actual_1410520962.jpg

actual_1410520980.jpg

actual_1410520996.jpg

actual_1410521014.jpg

actual_1410521032.jpg

actual_1410521044.jpg

actual_1410521066.jpg

• Like 2

Only problem with this release, half the crew is going to be split. On a good night we get about 16-18 iGTA members trying to join... 30 is gonna be hard to fill with just our crew, especially when there's a console split. Maybe we could start organising iGTA night twice a week, or once a fortnight alternating consoles...

Fuck yeah! Gridlock simulator!! Seriously though, I'm glad they're doing something about the foliage. It's a travesty looking at the trees in this game.

• Like 2

Only problem with this release, half the crew is going to be split. On a good night we get about 16-18 iGTA members trying to join... 30 is gonna be hard to fill with just our crew, especially when there's a console split. Maybe we could start organising iGTA night twice a week, or once a fortnight alternating consoles...

Some people will also be making the switch from x360 to ps4

Though I was gonna buy this for PC.....

Some people will also be making the switch from x360 to ps4

Though I was gonna buy this for PC.....

Buying the game for 360 and ps4 makes torrenting the PC version justifiable, in my opinion. You don't strike me as a man with morals anyway...

Hope there's a cheap upgrade like some of the other games ported to next gen. Have no interest in redoing SP mode again. Can see everything i want online. Not payin $70 for online 'social' mode. fuck that.

Gimmee GTAo only for 30 bucks...that'd be perfect. Never happen i know. but still....be aweome

edit: bones also pointed out -> will no arms make that transfer as is, or am i gonna get them fuckers back!!???

o.O

=-[

• Like 1