Sign in to follow this  
avsrule247

How do I increase max health

I'm fairly new to GTA Online, I I started playing it for a bit a while back but never got into it and now I've been sinking a lot of hours in the past few days..

Question is pretty simple how do I increase my max health? I saw a popup that said Max health 20/100 and I have no idea how that happened.

If you're shot in the head, max health doesn't mean shit. So i wouldn't worry too much about max health. Just use lots of cover to hide and reload and you'll be ok.

But yeah, Ghostman is right, it's based on level.

• Like 1

Your online character has the same stats as the single-player guys (minus the special ability) - health, stamina, shooting, strength, stealth, flying, shooting, lung capacity etc. It levels up in increments of 20 to a maximum of 100. The best way to level up is to drive, swim, fly, spend time on the shooting range, and walk in stealth mode.

Basically, the more you play, the more you level up.

Edit: Health is directly linked to your level - so level 20 = health level of 20. I just levelled up to 100 last night and my health bar maxed out. The other skills are based on use.

Great thanks for your help everyone. I keep getting a health bar notification each time I gain a level and it always says 20/100 so I wasn't sure what was going on. I'm level 28 now.

Me too. I like to think it transfers to real life after level 100. So I cancelled my gym membership and I'm sinking those wasted hours into gtao.

• Like 3

icon11.gif

I still get the "Your max health has increased" message when ranking up over 100....

Ya, I get them still while leveling up around 170

it doesn't stop. tho is stops making a difference at 100. the game is just retarded