Ace Of Spades

Musical Instruments (Post pics of your gear)

Guitar Center had the cheapo Epi LP Specials on sale for $89. Looks like shit, but it comes with P90s. :fap: I hope to do it up in mock TV yellow and distress the fuck out of it at some point.

[ ]not rekt

[x]rekt

Also, here's my old ass Ibanez, I've got two more in storage. First in storage is a cherry red Epiphone, second is some free Acoustic Electric Nylon guitar I got, third pic is what it looks like.

xtv0OI1.jpg?3

B0002CZUVA-1.jpg

-38323602697113580.jpg

• Like 2

I personally prefer the steel string, the nylon is more soothing though, less rugged, Easier to play too on the fingers until the calluses build.

A friend of mine who might be clinically insane, found an electric drum kit on the side of the road for verge collection. It kind of works. Give or take a few bugs. I have spent my last couple of Saturday's pulling it apart and putting it back together. Almost finished. Just need to jury rig a high hat pedal. Which I'm pretty sure I can make from an old fucked out distortion pedal I have. Pics to follow of the Frankenkit

• Like 2