Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Sept. 1 (PS3)

gtabanner9-1.png

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

MON SEPT 1 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this Monday! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

.: LABOR DAY EVENT :.

Thoughts:

pick an LS job that you know you can dress the part as... jump online between now and monday to see what you can come up with... no bum clothes, or regular joe looking characters... we're going for distinct looking occupations... pilot, lifeguard, businessman, etc... post in this thread what you're gonna go as so i can add it to this post... lets try to have a bit of variety, we don't need 5 pilots...

if you can't think of something, or afford something, or still waiting on it to be unlocked, then dress like a wall street business person... there's enough variety in suits to keep from everyone looking the same...

also, there's not really a need for new jobs for this one... we might have some work-ish jobs already, like my andele! andele! work truck race... there's probably a couple more of those out there, like dio's capture at the construction yard... try to find some of those kind of themed jobs for the playlist... no need to out-do yourself with a new work themed job unless you really want to...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs (farmer)

gtagrl (tba)

Weev (ammunation guy)

BMX (firefighters)

Cheech (firefighters)

Mercy (lifeguard)

DiO (tba)

DuPz0r (mascot)

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11 | AUG 18 | AUG 26

icon11.gif

ya post your worky work jobs. i actually had an idea for one tho so i might make one.

i however am not making the work related playlist. i have way to many jobs added in my game, and its a pain in the ass to find specific jobs.

icon11.gif

ya post your worky work jobs. i actually had an idea for one tho so i might make one.

i however am not making the work related playlist. i have way to many jobs added in my game, and its a pain in the ass to find specific jobs.

Can playlist be made with the social club? Might be easier that way. However if you still don't wanna do it, I'll give it a shot.

I'm thinking maybe add in a job or two for each occupation. So for bOnEs add Field Faster, for Mercy add KILL's blazer race, for gtagrl, (assuming she's going with hooker) throw in bOnEs' hooker capture, for bmx & cheech add Fitty's firetruck capture etc.

Dunno what to do for DuPz and Weev atm...

Yeah, Fitty going back and raising the amount of trucks needed to win wouldn't hurt either. I don't think 3 is gonna cut it in a lobby of 14

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

Can playlist be made with the social club?

nope, just bookmark them

when i make my playlists its easier to just go through a few pages and add jobs that i skim by on a whim. most of the time after a few page turns i can no longer change the page. i'd have to leave the lobby and come back. that it why finding specific jobs in a royal pain in the ass. usually I'll find maybe one on a page i had in mind then add in whatever else is on that page.

It was uncharacteristic of me. And I killed the entire lobby.

Also, my exile is self-imposed. I don't really want to join. If I have actually been banned from the events, then I neither know nor care.

icon11.gif

My whole point is why keep inviting someone like bigboss back if he's known for blowing us up or shit like that? I don't wanna make awhole deal out of it just curious.

boss did that once and it was an accident kind of