CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Aug. 26 (PS3)

gtabanner8-26.png

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

TUE AUG 26 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this TUESDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

.: CREW NIGHT :.

Thoughts:

i'm sure we're all burnt out on the flight school update already, it was pretty lacking in content, so let's just make it a crew night... wear something blue and let's just enjoy ourselves this evening... also, maintenance says it's scheduled to run until an hour and a half into our session, so i say we just move it to tuesday... if anyone wants to get on tomorrow that's cool, but we'll just have to move it a day ahead to ensure stability...

mmmkay?

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

Weev

gtagrl

BMX

DiO

Mercy

Mercy's scary boyfriend

Dirk Jizzler

CFO Fanboy

DuPz0r

Ghostman

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11 | AUG 18

• Like 1

Always gives me a kick to see my Snapmatics in the banner.

Tuesday is the wife's birthday, so unless she's secretly been wanting to watch me play GTA, I probably won't make this one.

• Like 2

yea sorry, but i think the maintenance is gonna change things up... jump online tomorrow night if you want to anyways, there might be some people on when the network is cooperating... i might take it as an opportunity to get away from gaming for a night :lol:...

First! I'm in..

i'm always first...

• Like 2

yea sorry, but i think the maintenance is gonna change things up... jump online tomorrow night if you want to anyways, there might be some people on when the network is cooperating... i might take it as an opportunity to get away from gaming for a night :lol:...

First! I'm in..

i'm always first...

Roger,boss :P also if enough people show up or stay in the evening maintenance pending do some 'bidness' for richman? I'm interested in grinding some missions.

Fuck it, throw my name up there.

got a taste of the shenanigans yesterday, want some more, eh??

First! I'm in..

i'm always first...

Roger,boss :P also if enough people show up or stay in the evening maintenance pending do some 'bidness' for richman? I'm interested in grinding some missions.

yea, we'll see how the night plays out, the missions are fun to do again in groups, they're more balanced and worth the effort... me and otiz made a bunch of money last night doing them...

• Like 1

I don't have a Besra. I'll kneel in the middle.

But seriously, PSN is back online apparently, do you guys want to get together tonight after all? bOnEs, what do you think?

I don't have a Besra. I'll kneel in the middle.

But seriously, PSN is back online apparently, do you guys want to get together tonight after all? bOnEs, what do you think?

ehh, you guys can, i am probably gonna be busy... i might get on later tonight, hoping to go see sin city 2 ;)... i kind of need a break from GTA, i've been playing it a lot lately...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Fuck it, throw my name up there.

got a taste of the shenanigans yesterday, want some more, eh??

First! I'm in..

i'm always first...

yea, we'll see how the night plays out, the missions are fun to do again in groups, they're more balanced and worth the effort... me and otiz made a bunch of money last night doing them...

im down.

gotta be in groups of 4 of less tho. fuck 6 player missions. done those to death