Sign in to follow this  
DiO

#flightschool snapmatic meet

when  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

icon11.gif

i'm not worried about that... we'll never compete with those people,

ya we will. I have. Plus we are those people lol. They have been supportive to my photos

The last times I got day one photos they were near the top. we got enough regulars here to push it up to the top. plus with my reddit likes.

Vanilla unicorn, hole cat, igta broadway, all of those were right at the top.

i did say they help us out... but sitting at the top isn't exactly a goal of mine ;)... i'm pretty sure hole cat would of been chosen with 30 likes... it's the fact that we post our pics in other places like reddit and twitter, which R* checks regularly... my panto stunting was noticed on twitter, it's the post that got me a follow from them...

and i'm pretty sure the "we do dumb shit" pic from independence day wouldn't of gotten noticed without the help of reddit...

I wanna get some of us in the back of a titan (doesn't have to be in flight. And do the bend over emotes, then have mile high club meme'd. It's probably been done already though. Or someone get two jets to mount in the air and have a photographer take a shot before they explode, and have the mile high meme.

I know it's all probably way too late now, but as they extended it, might as well give it a shot.

Would an entry this late even stand a chance? I have, what I think, is a decent idea (and I haven't seen anyone else do it, yet), inspired by one of my existing Snapmatics, but I imagine it's probably too late to be noticed.

Do it anyway, guys. A lot of the trending shots are repetitive in my opinion, it can't hurt to tag something original or better staged. Go for it!

Would an entry this late even stand a chance? I have, what I think, is a decent idea (and I haven't seen anyone else do it, yet), inspired by one of my existing Snapmatics, but I imagine it's probably too late to be noticed.

nah, if they're extending it, then they'll be looking at the new snaps... maybe they want to see more stuff since the photographers crew and the snapmatic art crew took over the SC... maybe they're tired of looking at meme pics :lol:...

icon11.gif

.. but sitting at the top isn't exactly a goal of mine ..

nor mine, but if you are it removes any doubt that rockstar has at least seen your pic. that's all im gettin at

I wanna get some of us in the back of a titan (doesn't have to be in flight. And do the bend over emotes, then have mile high club meme'd. It's probably been done already though. Or someone get two jets to mount in the air and have a photographer take a shot before they explode, and have the mile high meme.

better done in the mijet than the titan

Actually, it won't let me make a deathmatch in the air force base to use for my set, so, my idea is scrapped before I even get it started.

Okay, I made something that vaguely resembles what I had in mind, just outside the gates of the base. It's shit, but that is 100% Rockstar's fault.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

nor mine, but if you are it removes any doubt that rockstar has at least seen your pic. that's all im gettin at

because of twitter, i know they've seen our pics ;)... gtagrl got retweeted because of me... they're looking :D...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

because of twitter, i know they've seen our pics ;)... gtagrl got retweeted because of me... they're looking :D...

well thats pretty awesome

there's been a couple of times where i've retweeted a pic from someone who doesn't get noticed by all the photographers on twitter and he instantly gets some follows and retweets... and sometimes, R* gives someone a retweet when i was the only one who retweeted them ;)...

it's kind of a nice tool to have at my disposal B)... i can't say it'll help us win, but it certainly shows them what we have... after that, it's up to them to decide if they want to show it off... our retweets of crew nights is fucking awesome too, we're on their radar, i don't think we have to whore ourselves out like we used to have to, just to get their attention... it's the shutterbugs in the photographer crews that are competing against each other, we're only competing against ourselves...

plus, it's been pretty easy ever since i sent that mouthoff email about our BUSINESS weekend to get their attention...

• Like 1