Sign in to follow this  
DiO

#flightschool snapmatic meet

when  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was playing with no issues earlier before I took a break. Now I can't get back on.

Yeah I am down no access. I hate how amazon prime still requires you to be logged in to psn.

Same with NETFLIX. Shame too because you use to be able to use NETFLIX without successfully signing into the PSN.

You know someone really sucks at a game when they have to DDos n shit.. :D

Edit: I checked out that Twitter and holy fuck whoever that is looks and acts like a total proud american..I just wanna facepalm this whole generation

• Like 2

welp, we'll see what happens with our snaps... i hope the results will be as fast as the independence day results... those came literally a day or two after the event ended... we'll see, we've got at least a couple shoutouts, and i seriously think gtagrl's is good enough to win ;)...

• Like 2

It never got much momentum on the SC, and btw thank you guys helping to share it around. It's a classic iGTA group shot of shenanigans, we'll see if R* likes it. I wouldn't be surprised if one of your outbreak snaps gets listed...

• Like 1

icon11.gif

next time we need a crew event DAY ONE they announce. We all figured it was gonna be that day but no one was on. Buddy from gta photographers splattered all the top photos of his meme stuff. they were all pretty good too. but Ours would be up there with them if it was taken on day 1

• Like 1

It would be easier with an update that isn't shit. There wasn't enough interest because the content was sparse and shitty.

That, and I never play. I know you guys don't care about photos. You just do events because you want a chance to play with me. It's okay, you don't have to admit it. I love you guys, too. Group hug?

• Like 4

icon11.gif

next time we need a crew event DAY ONE they announce. We all figured it was gonna be that day but no one was on. Buddy from gta photographers splattered all the top photos of his meme stuff. they were all pretty good too. but Ours would be up there with them if it was taken on day 1

i'm not worried about that... we'll never compete with those people, they take over photo events because they're the photographers crew... they spam like each others pics until they're all at the top... we've been fortunate to get help from them, but they never like outsiders pics unless you post it on their board... even then, makavali has to give you that whole "tag it" spiel if you do...

we'll see who wins this contest, but all of those pics up top aren't going to win, i am starting to not care about the having a ton of likes... dup won the hipster contest with low likes, and there was a low liked one in the indepenence day event... my best bet to get exposure for us is twitter... R* sees my posts there, while the SC is owned by both photographer crews (who are now spilling over into twitter and taking over there too)...

• Like 1

most of their shots are just average anyway. 85% of pictures i've seen from them are seriously over hyped regualr ole pic's. they're far too dependent on filters as well. Which means that yer not so good at photography if ya need to use those with 99% of yer shots.

Our crew does, on average, put out far better shots.

I'm not being biased, just honest. lol

• Like 2

yea, everything has a filter... i noticed too that when i take pics with the crew, they tend to only like my filtered pics, so i started doing that all the time with their crew... they are in love with filters, it's kind of ridiculous... that's why i hope gtagrl's pic wins so i can comment, "not everything needs a filter or meme text to be creative" :lol:...

also, it's hard to be original in GTAO, everything has been photographed... that's why they go for the environment shots, the suns reflection, the rain, the lightning, etc... i think some of the members are cool and some of their shots are nice, but their sole purpose is to dominate the photography aspect of every contest, so i guess it's good that i am a commissioner with them, so i can help us out ;)...

they ignored gtagrl's photo tho :(... no filter i guess...

• Like 3

I got an invite to the Snapmatic Art crew from MissQuickSkillz over the weekend; Twitter has helped with exposure to the photog crews for sure. They definitely have a hard-on for the filters, I find it amusing. Sometimes I scroll through all the filters and don't like any of them, and prefer the colours when there's no filter at all.

We'll see what happens, guys. *crosses fingers*

• Like 3

I got an invite to the Snapmatic Art crew from MissQuickSkillz over the weekend; Twitter has helped with exposure to the photog crews for sure. They definitely have a hard-on for the filters, I find it amusing. Sometimes I scroll through all the filters and don't like any of them, and prefer the colours when there's no filter at all.

We'll see what happens, guys. *crosses fingers*

we should start a feud with each other since those crews fight and bicker back and forth... we'll do a joint pic collaboration where we take the same pic with the different crews, and argue which one is better :lol:...

or we can do a "why can we all just get along" pic where both of us are in the same picture repping their emblems ;)...

i'm liking that last idea actually :lol:...

• Like 1

:lol:

I prefer #shenanigans with my GTA photography.

or we can do a "why can we all just get along" pic where both of us are in the same picture repping their emblems ;)...

i'm liking that last idea actually :lol:...

^We're so doing this.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

i'm not worried about that... we'll never compete with those people,

ya we will. I have. Plus we are those people lol. They have been supportive to my photos

The last times I got day one photos they were near the top. we got enough regulars here to push it up to the top. plus with my reddit likes.

Vanilla unicorn, hole cat, igta broadway, all of those were right at the top.

• Like 1

There's enough vitriol and bullshit haters out there; those of us that are fans of the game and its photography function may as well help each other out (which includes teasing and friendly competition).

On the other hand, I like that photo contest winners aren't chosen based on likes/popularity alone, and that R* actually combs through the entries, regardless of where they sit on the trending page.

• Like 1