shabbagaz

San Andreas Flight School update

oh crap, that's right... i was using the hanger, not the helipad :lol:... oh well, i'm sure i won't buy it anyways... what's the point of having more freeroam aerial vehicles if you can't use them during missions? i wanted mounted weapons...

apparently there's a new hat? i didn't even bother checking once i saw the suit :lol:...

This update made me loose my flintlock rifle online, and the oppourtunity to buy another... complete bullshit... but it looks more like a single player geared update, really. Everything is too damn expensive online... They need to do real military update, and quit adding stupid, expensive, and mostly worthless stuff.

Top Changes

• Cash rewards are no longer reduced by 50% on replay of a Contact Mission. Players will now receive the full reward for completing a Mission every time.
  • Players now receive more Cash for playing Contact Missions in groups:
    • Two players - +10% Cash
    • Three players - +20% Cash
    • Four players - +30% Cash

[*]Cash and RP for Contact Missions have been rebalanced. This is to ensure that all Contact Missions pay out a fair reward in relation to the mission difficulty and amount of time taken. The potential cash payouts have increased significantly overall, although some specific missions have been reduced as a result of the rebalance.

[*]The San Andreas Flight School is now open for business in GTA Online. The Flight School can be accessed via a Job corona, from rank 6 onwards, at Los Santos International Airport indicated by a small plane icon on the map. Ten flying lessons have been added as part of the Flight School which will help to improve players’ flying skills.

[*]Two new Planes and one new Helicopter have been added to the Elitas website: Buckingham Mil-Jet, Western Besra, and the Buckingham Swift (Two liveries)

[*]Players are now able to purchase and equip a reserve Parachute at Ammu-Nation. They can choose different canopy designs for their primary and reserve parachutes.

[*]One new vehicle (plus a roofless variation) has been added to the Legendary Motorsport website : Invetero Coquette Classic

[*]25 new ‘flags of the world’ themed parachute bags have been added to Ammu-Nation in GTA Online only.

[*]Six new multicolored parachute canopies have been added to Ammu-Nation:

• Air Force Chute
    • Desert Chute
    • Shadow Chute
    • High Altitude Chute
    • Airborne Chute
    • Sunrise Chute

[*]A new Flight Suit outfit has been added for Male and Female characters. This is available in all clothes stores in the outfits menu.

[*]A new Flight Cap accessory has been added for Male and Female characters. This is available in all clothes stores in the hats menu.

[*]Players who downgrade to smaller garages will now be able to request vehicles stored in previous garages from the Mechanic.

[*]Players in Tanks will now show as such with a specific Tank icon on the Minimap.

[*]Substantial changes made to On Call functionality to enable players to enter their choice of Job as quickly as possible.

[*]Fixed an issue where Crew Leaders could occasionally be unable to put a Crew Emblem on Jackets or Hoodies.

[*]Fixed an issue in the Creator where placed props would not appear correctly.

[*]A large number of new Jobs have been added:

Players who downgrade to smaller garages will now be able to request vehicles stored in previous garages from the Mechanic.

FUCK. YES.

Best part of this update. If you do it right. You could still have 20 cars with a 2 and 6 car apartment.

Though I'm not sure if I trust R* enough to not lose some of my vehicles in the cloud... <_<

Also, I don't mind the content in this update. The corvette looks good, the new jet looks fun, and the flight suit is definitely a step in the right direction imo.

• Like 1

anyone tried potshots yet? i feel like that might be the best money maker now, which i thought it was all along since it was conveniently set up in a playlist... if it's still paying $10,500 and still easily beatable, then i'll probably start grinding that again...

• Like 1

They finally realised that the in-out money balance was crappier than a dirty shitter. And that's why so many people seek money glitches. It's not going to stop people money duping, but it's a step in the right direction.

lmao @ R* on potshots. twits.

well...i've only looked in SP mode so far. but i'm buying that Coquette classic! holy sweet shit, i love it! The Swift is fuckin nice. betting the cost is BS tho, but i may get it. i have an RC chopper that looks just like it, not the tiny ones either, mine is bigger than a ps3 console. Over twice as tall too.

Jets were cool, i guess. But all i wanna buy is that Lazer. boooo

anyone tried potshots yet?

Potshot pays $4880. Rockstar ruins another one.

well fuck... i guess i am gonna play all the missions to find the good ones... i hope trash talk is still a good one to play... it is an involved mission, they shouldn't of nerfed anything on it...

• Like 1

I got $20790 for Extradition, so that's a good one. Also Damn that Coquette! At first i wasn't sure i'd like it, but after playin around with it in SP i think it will keep me satisfied until the Dukes comes back ;)

Just look at that Horny car!

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Was goning to go all officer and a gentlemen on mercy to win her back from kuz

As though either of you has anything on me.

I don't know what the hell Ghost is going on about.

Nope not a clue...

Some pay out changes... played solo, hard difficulty...

Potshot was $10,500 now $7,310

Defender was $17,250 now $15,540

Trash Talk was $15,000 now $13,720

Mixed Up With Coke was $13,500 now $14,490

Crystal Clearout II was $7,500 now $9,480

• Like 1