shabbagaz

San Andreas Flight School update

what james bond lookin car bones? i didn't see that one. i did see one that closely looked like a 69 stingray. Hope you don't mean that, cause you need yer eyes fixed if so.....lol.

bond would never drive yankee muscle. the damn fool.

BvV42ttIgAEFbbL.png

:faplight:

well i only watched it once anyways, looked like an old bond car, maybe it was the hardtop version i saw... also, i don't know much about the history of cars, i just know that i think this looks fugly, and i probably won't waste my money on it... therefor, it's looking like clothes are the only thing i'll purchase...

Would it be hard for them to introduce a weapon wheel for vehicles? Seems like it'd be more convenient to just hold Square/X and use a stick.

Since you still have to cycle through specific categories in the weapon wheel, it doesn't quite work. If there were a different wheel setup for cars, that displayed all car-usable weapons at once, rather than dividing it by category, it would work. Then, once there were too many guns to fit on that secondary wheel, Rockstar would know to stop with the fucking pistols.

Looks like military themed clothing too, so that will probably be all I buy as well. And im disappointed, because Ive watched the video three times, and it doesn't look like there are weapons on the Jet. And I do like the vehicle weapon wheel that Gunny was talking about...

It just occurred to me that in the detailed interior of the flight tower in Fort Zancudo, there was a classroom on the ground floor. Some of the early leaked info even mentioned that the new missions would be solo missions. And considering that this is the only DLC pack to be announced with a trailer, I think this may be a little different than what we're used to.

I hope we'll be able to unlock certain vehicles by completing the new missions without having to blow a fortune buying them. Let's see what we get tomorrow.

• Like 1

Its a very short list dup's:-

The Swift

0_0.jpg

Has 2 variant's online one being 1.5mil and the other 1.6mil no real explanation as to what the difference is apart from stitch in the leather.

MilJet

0_0.jpg

Fits 16 and cost 1.7mil can't see the point really.

Besra

0_0.jpg

Non-armed, 1.15mil meant to be two seater but your see why it doesn't look like it. Same speed and manoeuvrability as a lazer

NO Hydra or Hunter even at airbase

Classic Corquette

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Nice car. Hard 665K and Convertible 695K

Clothing:-

Only one item

0_0.jpg

Flight suit is 50k. There was no other clothing. I am assuming you might get awarding clothing once flight school is complete.

Flight school :-

New tasks from single player only a few so will try to complete later.

• Like 3

Jets aren't worth it, helicopter isn't worth it. Fuck 'em. Coquette Classic isn't bad. Mediocre customization, heavy ass end that will spin you out, if you can't handle muscle (she's a sports classic, but handles like the Sabre and Phoenix). Not worth the price tag. I'd rather drive a Phoenix. Only clothing is a flight cap and a flight suit. No other clothes, no hair, no tattoos, no fucking point.

1/10, waste of time, see you for next month's mediocre offering.

It looks like it was designed more to fix things so obviously they gone and broke things as well.

This is a cheaper alternative now, sorry kuz's and otiz's guess whos gonna pay.

•Lester’s abilities ‘Remove Wanted Level’, ‘Cop Turn Blind Eye’, and ‘Off Radar’ now apply to all passengers in a vehicle as well as the player who initially triggered it.

Sorry Ace:-

•Fixed an issue with Armored Trucks constantly spawning.

• Like 1

There is now an option to not wear a helmet, when riding a motorcycle. That is better than anything else this update added.

you could do that before by putting on a helmet and taking it off...

---

they fixed an emblem issue, but it only says for crew leaders... you should check it out anyways, dio...

new car...

0_0.jpg

meh...

and i can't find the helicopter in single player, not in the hanger or available on the website for purchase... so i have no idea if it's any good, i guess i'll have to borrow dio's when he buys one :lol:...

---

also, fuck this update... especially if the only clothing item is this, and it costs this much...

post-24-0-16143600-1408448659.jpg

i hope all the other fixes to the main game make it worth it, otherwise, this is the worst DLC yet...

and i can't find the helicopter in single player, not in the hanger or available on the website for purchase... so i have no idea if it's any good, i guess i'll have to borrow dio's when he buys one :lol:...

You don't have the option to switch the available helicopter at Trevor's helipad?