CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Aug. 18 (PS3)

gtabanner8-18.png

iGTA CREW NIGHT(PS3)

MON AUG 18 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this MONDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Any picture shared is better than no picture shared at all! Don't be shy...

---

Theme:

.: STUNT NIGHT :.

Thoughts:

we'll hold off on gang night for when we can make it something special... stunts were the popular choice going into this week, and we should go ahead and just do it... most of the GTA community knows an update has to be coming soon, so hopefully we have new content to play with next week...

don't worry tho, keep thinking about gang night, because the more time we have the better... and like i was telling people the other day online, there's nothing wrong with sprinkling in crew nights here and there to keep us from running out of ideas or getting burnt out on "themes"...

food for thought, but get ready for stunts this week ;)...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl

VIKING

DiO

Ace

Cousin

BMX

Mister

Weev

Rob

goosey

CFO Shizzle

...and various friends of the crew who are usually down for iGTA night...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28 | AUG 04 | AUG 11

• Like 2

Two completely random ideas for a deathmatch, both involving fire. First, an RDR-style duel. How the participants catch alight, I don't know, but they pace, catch fire and then have to kill the other participant. Second, a team deathmatch, lined up like Dodgeball, spawn points are hidden and participants have to catch on fire before coming out of hiding and try and gun down as many opposition players before they die. No idea if these idea would work but they popped into my head.

I might make it... I start pre season football Monday, so I will make it if I can. If not, I hope everything goes down well!

I was in the Elegy, Sultan, and Pheonix aswell... it seems like people were calling out good shots of me all night. Maybe not idk. Doesn't really matter tbh.

Personally this was my favorite shot of the night...

2j4zhwl.jpg

• Like 2

I was in the Elegy, Sultan, and Pheonix aswell... it seems like people were calling out good shots of me all night. Maybe not idk. Doesn't really matter tbh.

Personally this was my favorite shot of the night...

2j4zhwl.jpg

and i deleted it on the SC... sowwy dio :(...

Sorry guys, would have loved to join, but I just found out I wont be able to make it tomorrow night. Should be able to make the next ones, though.

Weev, if you don't have a mic it's one thing, but another to have one and not use it...better to use mics on Mondays if possible.

icon11.gif

i dont like playing with people who dont listen to what we are saying

if a job has special rules you wont hear us

there is one like that for tomorrow