Awesine

Will i get banned?

You'll never get banned, if you don't do that sort of thing in public lobbies. Most people who have been banned from GTAO were banned because they were glitching, cheating, etc. in public lobbies. The kiddies just can't resist telling everyone that they're rich.

I seriously doubt they would care. Been in public today and every lobby had hackers. I think they got bigger fish to fry than just someone walking on water/air especially seen as you can still be killed. I wouldn't worry about it.

Secondly hello an welcome in suppose.

I don't really play bf or mw, but do those kinda games have all these issues with bugs? It's pretty fucking pathetic, IMO.

Those games are simple as shit, and they're copy/pasted every year. It would be next to impossible for those cookie cutter games to have the same issues as a game that was made from scratch and is significantly more complicated. But, for the record, yes, they do have their issues. They don't have the same issues as GTAO because the games are nothing alike.

• Like 2

R* has bigger fish to fry than skywalkers... i mean, look at my avatar? i took that while skywalking... there's nothing wrong with exploiting glitches already in game... it's the ones that modify the game that they have issues with...

I seriously doubt they would care. Been in public today and every lobby had hackers. I think they got bigger fish to fry than just someone walking on water/air especially seen as you can still be killed. I wouldn't worry about it.

Aww you're so cute, why would they sort out out a problem that affects the way all of the gamers play negatively when they could fix something that wasn't making a difference to anyone, like the walking on air thing? It just isn't the R* way, folks.

Aww you're so cute, why would they sort out out a problem that affects the way all of the gamers play negatively when they could fix something that wasn't making a difference to anyone, like the walking on air thing? It just isn't the R* way, folks.

I couldn't help myself he is like the low levelled ones we save in public lobbies.

R* has bigger fish to fry than skywalkers... i mean, look at my avatar? i took that while skywalking... there's nothing wrong with exploiting glitches already in game... it's the ones that modify the game that they have issues with...

b0zfk.jpg

• Like 4

Those games are simple as shit, and they're copy/pasted every year. It would be next to impossible for those cookie cutter games to have the same issues as a game that was made from scratch and is significantly more complicated. But, for the record, yes, they do have their issues. They don't have the same issues as GTAO because the games are nothing alike.

What about teso or wow?

Any walking on air in teso?

Kinda like how the car dup glitch or 50 million dollar money glitch isn't modding the game, but people are still getting banned for it?

What about teso or wow?

Any walking on air in teso?

MMOs have fairly long beta testing periods, and it allows them to be more polished by release than other games. They tend to have a larger and longer-lasting fanbase per game that provides constant feedback. But they still have glitches. Every game has glitches. Every game has some little bug or glitch or general fuck-up in every patch, update, DLC, whatever.

GTAO's glitches are somewhat unique, because there aren't really any games in which you could find yourself in the same circumstances that most of these glitches require. Play a completely different game, you're going to have glitches that obviously aren't going to happen in GTAO.

I couldn't help myself he is like the low levelled ones we save in public lobbies.

Save, terrorise - what's the difference, hey? ;)

• Like 2

Kinda like how the car dup glitch or 50 million dollar money glitch isn't modding the game, but people are still getting banned for it?

i haven't heard of anyone i know doing it getting banned... plus, come on... you're manipulating your bank account, of course they're gonna take notice of that... that's not what i was talking about tho...

• Like 1