Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Aug. 11 (PS3)

icon11.gif

that can still happen

i just thought actually we all can rep multiple gangs

do wardrobe changes. The more we get pics of the better. playlists it doesn't really matter what "gang" we are in cause we have little control over whose on what team

I used to have an Asian female character.

not that it matters mr.never-plays-with-us

I was thinking same as what DiO said about playlist teams...if we rep secondary crews for the night, would that corral us by gang? We could use Asylum MC for bikers, and Gene, Richman, Lulz v.4 etc could each be assigned to Triad, Vagos, Grove or whatever.

there's my too hood crew we can use for the the families... perhaps lulz can be converted to ballas or vagos for the night... we don't have to pick a crew for the color or logo either i guess, there's enough colored clothing options that we shouldn't have to need "crew" colors...

@massacre - if you're expecting this all out shenanigans thing every time you join, then' you'll always be mistaken... it's not often i enter the lobby and hear that anymore... we're usually lining up pics these days, which sounds like it might be fun this week, just like it has been the past few weeks... follow ghostman around if you're looking for that, killing cops and shit gets old, i can do that any other night...

@otiz - you never play in the playlists anyways, so you can rep whatever you want... the crew thing would apply to playlists... just know than an armless monkey is never good in a serious photo, so if you're around, you have to kind of adopt the role of photographer :)...

@bmx - next week ;)...

there's my too hood crew we can use for the the families... perhaps lulz can be converted to ballas or vagos for the night... we don't have to pick a crew for the color or logo either i guess, there's enough colored clothing options that we shouldn't have to need "crew" colors...

@massacre - if you're expecting this all out shenanigans thing every time you join, then' you'll always be mistaken... it's not often i enter the lobby and hear that anymore... we're usually lining up pics these days, which sounds like it might be fun this week, just like it has been the past few weeks... follow ghostman around if you're looking for that, killing cops and shit gets old, i can do that any other night...

What the fuck dude? I ain't the one usually going round killing people or killing the cops. Jeez for fuck sake.

icon11.gif

@otiz - you never play in the playlists anyways, so you can rep whatever you want... the crew thing would apply to playlists... just know than an armless monkey is never good in a serious photo, so if you're around, you have to kind of adopt the role of photographer :)...

I think his chick could work for some stuff tho

• Like 2

What the fuck dude? I ain't the one usually going round killing people or killing the cops. Jeez for fuck sake.

i was talking about mostly shenanigans... sounds like you're always having a good time ;)... i didn't necessarily mean cops, i just lumped that in with the convo there, didn't mean to say you were always bringing them around... chalk that up to a misunderstanding...

icon11.gif

I think his chick could work for some stuff tho

yea she could... but i never see her on crew nights...

@massacre - if you're expecting this all out shenanigans thing every time you join, then' you'll always be mistaken... it's not often i enter the lobby and hear that anymore... we're usually lining up pics these days, which sounds like it might be fun this week, just like it has been the past few weeks...

I don't expect anything, I just mistakenly assumed there would be something. It always sounds like I missed out on something when I'm hearing about the events the following day, so you can understand my confusion when I do join, and nothing is happening.

Massacre, the only time I recall you joining was in December of last year when we did the xmas theme.

You gotta play more to get in on the fun.

so, should we switch off with gangs, or should we just set it up as 4 gangs of 4?? 3 gangs? if so, what gangs should it be? i'm being serious here so i know what to include in the topic as far as the sign up sheet goes...

i dunno if we need two white gangs... biker and o'neil gangs might be too much, plus o'neil, while a cool idea, just looks like hillbillies... people might not recognize them as a gang in the pics... but the MC will be completely recognizable...

i got a hood race, and we've got gang captures and DMs i think... we might be good on those, but it doesn't hurt to add some new ones to the mix... but yea, i am not sure about the o'neil gang thing... we should keep it as GTA classics...