Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Aug. 11 (PS3)

Sorry I didn't get too many photos, too busy being in them...

Drift bowling...

153r3ma.jpg

UH OH! Here comes Ace with a... lawnmower?

29qgmky.jpg

:huh:

21bp44y.jpg

The carnage...

ay26ao.jpg

• Like 2

There are some remarkable pics from tonight. What a blast, both drifting and bowling.

Added bonus, thanks to Otiz for pics of my garages. :thumbup: I'm quite delighted about that!

• Like 2

Someone feel like making me a sig with the lawnmower? "Ace gon mow you down bitch!"

Only took 3 pictures. Me after Drifting too soon...

0_0.jpg

I think that's gtagrl there on the Banshee.

0_0.jpg

Dio's BJ next to my JB, And of course a dead feller with typical shenanigans

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

One of my favorite pics from the whole night. Not just because I was in it, but the timing was pretty great. :clap:

post-5975-0-01121000-1407864325.jpg

• Like 2

One of my favorite pics from the whole night. Not just because I was in it, but the timing was pretty great. :clap:

DiO must be picking his ring with his other hand.

• Like 1

Good luck making a banner this week...lol

nah, it wasn't hard this week... with so many good pics, all i had to do was just grab a few car ones and a couple bowling ones... it didn't take long, i'll share it soon ;)...

• Like 1

What is the theme for the next MP event? Would like to create something for the playlist soon, because I wont have any time next week.

posted ;)...

https://twitter.com/...300364328644609

i dunno about the theme next week what ideas we could conjure up... i am still on the fence about apocalyptic night because i just don't think there's enough cars or outfits or places or jobs to fit the theme... there was a stunt jump night theme idea thrown around... also, i'll have to remind myself to send you a crew invite, viking...

• Like 1

Hmm... Well the stunt jump one does sound pretty cool, but if it hasn't been done already, you could do a redneck night. I agree with the apocalypse theme, though... it would be hard to fit the theme with what we have. Anyway, ill be willing to make any jobs if need be. ;)

Mmmm... I do like photos... Ill check out some spots for some cool jumps later, just in case we do that.