CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event Aug. 4 (PS3)

igta-camping-night-aug4.png

MON AUG 4 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this MONDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Your Snapmatic might be featured in next week's banner!

---

Thoughts:

break out the camping gear and pitch a tent, we're spending the evening in blaine county!! the only job i know we have that fits the theme is dup's marshmallow stealing capture so some of us might need to come up with some new stuff... but we'll need some locations to hang out at as well... preferably ones like in the banner... a place with tents an a possible campfire... we'll do some hunting and shit too...

anyways, i am starting this topic NOW so we can have a good discussion about it leading up to monday to make sure we know what we're doing... and sorry i didn't spend more time on the banner, i didn't have a lot of time in between jobs and my computer was being a piece of shit...

so let's discuss...

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

DiO

Ace

Kuz

Weev

grrrrrlll

Truth

Dup

...and various friends from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 02 | JUN 09 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30 | JUL 07

JUL 14 | JUL 21 | JUL 28

• Like 1

Parkranger Granger Danger (the original one) should fit the theme.

If I can find the inspiration I'll try putting together a new job or two aswell before Monday.

• Like 1

Sign me up..I think somewhere around the northeast corner around mt.gordo will be good.I can't remember exactly what's around there but I'm sure theres campground looking spots up there with tents and the ghost is fitting for ghost stories :P

I'm getting jittery from withdrawal. Put me down, please. Monday happens to be a holiday in Canada, but I should be all done roaming through r/l wilderness by then.

• Like 1

...simcoe hops??!!?! they're pretty good in a beer...

I'm getting jittery from withdrawal. Put me down, please. Monday happens to be a holiday in Canada, but I should be all done roaming through r/l wilderness by then.

i'm actually surprised you haven't stolen someone's car or bike on this vacation, or buried a body out there... GTA never leaves you, even in r/l :lol:... i saw a panto today, lol...

• Like 2

icon11.gif

Doug is ready!

0_0.jpg

seriously makes me wanna delete a charcter for a new. hopefully 3rd character slots open, or they let us change appearance.

that difference is so durastic is insane

i'm actually surprised you haven't stolen someone's car or bike on this vacation, or buried a body out there... GTA never leaves you, even in r/l :lol:... i saw a panto today, lol...

I saw some swivel cannons at a historical site and it made me think of Assassin's Creed...:lol:

• Like 1

...simcoe hops??!!?! they're pretty good in a beer...

I saw a peyote at the lights the other day. When they turned green it was the only car that moved for a few seconds coz everyone was staring at it.

• Like 1

icon11.gif

Doug is ready!

0_0.jpg

seriously makes me wanna delete a charcter for a new. hopefully 3rd character slots open, or they let us change appearance.

Actually i Deleted Ray Johnson for Doug, he was only level 26 though so no big loss really. Finally! WHITE CHARACTER THAT'S NOT EXACTLY THE SAME!!

icon11.gif

Doug is ready!

0_0.jpg

Actually i Deleted Ray Johnson for Doug, he was only level 26 though so no big loss really. Finally! WHITE CHARACTER THAT'S NOT EXACTLY THE SAME!!

Bald with bead, aviators and Hawaiian ftw.

Well I was going to create a race using campers and journeys but turns out that you can't use them, so I decided not to bother in the end.

With the camping are we including caravanning?

I been scoping out the potential sites:-

0_0.jpg

So I decided in the spirit of things I would use a camper to have a look round

Site 1

0_0.jpg

Ratton Canyon there is 1 tent at the side of the river. Pro:- pretty Con:- only 1 tent

Site 2

0_0.jpg

By the lighthouse. Pro:- can park cars near multiple tents Con:- Really a beach location

Site 3

0_0.jpg

Mount Gordo campsite Pro:-pretty and lots of tents Con:-Difficult to get vehicles up there

Site 4

0_0.jpg

Hobo camp northen point Pro:- Multiple tents Con's:- Gang attack location, ugly, and I hate it.

Site 5

0_0.jpg

ooooppppssss never made it there.

Does anyone else know of tent locations outside of the city.

Vehicles:- I was thinking campers, journeys and vehicles with luggage racks.

• Like 5

icon11.gif

Well I was going to create a race using campers and journeys but turns out that you can't use them, so I decided not to bother in the end.

they're in the van category.

you need the starting grid to be a large size

• Like 1