DuffMan

Advertise your site

I shan't slow my roll, sirs. People will join because they're looking for a place to discuss Fallout. As it stands, topics can be created and posts can be made -- I call that functional enough for a fan-run forum.

*resumes advertising*

• Like 1

You obviously don't remember gta-sanandreas.com, bones....

That said, I don't want people spamming, just posting links in relevant places, so that google and other search engines can start indexing the site . Once it's done we can go for affiliation and other things.....

But with all the new things about to come out I thing it's important just to get out there..

The coding is done, the graphics are what makes the site look unfinished but as soon as they are made they can be inserted into the page quickly.

I can also create pages for guides walkthroughs ect very quickly, but there's no point in doing that until we have walkthroughs to post.

Come over to the ifallout site bones, the admin board is a good place for discussion

Of course not. I'm not that brain-dead, Qd.

thanks for spamming an incomplete website that will now be overlooked when it is finished <_<...

You're welcome.

bOnEs, I made it clear that the site's still growing and under development. Any potential user that's worthwhile will understand that and come back in the future.

post-39517-0-99218600-1391879361.jpg

Hi all, just thought i'd plug my GTA inspired fake radio talk show here "Speaking With Freaks" with host Anthony Levay. This episode Anthony interviews a dolphin molester and a man who literally hunts women on his own private island. The program is complete with patronizingly overzealous advertisements and staunchly agressive phone callers.

LINK/DL:

https://soundcloud.c...o-speaking-with

Cheers, any comments/likes and so on are always appreciated.

I am aiming to see if personality traits are associated with moral disengagement and attitudes towards committing violence in violent/shooter video games, such as Halo, Half-life, etc. Moral disengagement allows people who feel uncomfortable with their actions in a particular situation to justify their behaviour and relieve feelings of guilt/negative affect. The traits I will be investigating will be locus of control, empathy, affect and immersive tendencies (i.e how easily someone becomes absorbed in a game/film).

I also want to investigate whether moral disengagement is associated with a positive attitude towards committing violence in a video game context- research has suggested that people who have a tendency to disengage from their morals easily are more likely to view violence as acceptable, because they feel less guilt due to their disengagement.

So if you have a spare ten mins and play shooter/violent games, please take part!

LINK- https://www.survey.b...ogy/videogames/

Thankyou for your response.

Pretty sure I told you to go fuck yourself last time you posted this.

2nd. I've done half of it. Job applications are more enjoyable and meaningful. You're gonna be a great shrink Cara!

I want to take that survey just to see how BS it is.

And..... Just did. I'm with Beatnic. Ask me some questions about my morals, then ask me some questions about TV and video games and pretend like they have a fucking correlation. I'm gonna fill out some McDonald's customer service questions. They give me free burgers and you just make me feel insulted.

Pretty sure I told you to go fuck yourself last time you posted this.

Hi everybody. I'm a big fan of gta and I created this with great passion. This is the Intro of GTA Vice City remastered with GTA V.

Credits are those of GTA V.

The original intro to GTA Vice City (For those who have forgotten) :

GTA Vice City Opening Intro Remastered

I am really attempting to get better at video editing and i would love for you all to teach me new tricks and grade me on how I did in this video! I use Sony Vegas 10 currently and if any of you may know some tips I may not please feel free to tell me them and critique me on what I could do better at! Thank you!

Hi everyone!

I am writing on behalf of a team from Germany that is developing a technology which lets it's users have their own face for their character. It is a mobile application (still under development) where you only have to make a video of your face (with your phone) after which you will receive the 3D model of your face what you can then connect with your character.

Since we are looking for feedback and gaming enthusiasts who are willing to try our first prototype, I wanted to ask what you think about our project: http://gameyourself.de/. You can sign up to try our first prototype or just simply write us your opinion! (You can find our email address on the website.)

Why are you claiming connection to Grand Theft Auto V? To any game, really. Are you just theorizing that these games could make use of the technology? You're certainly not already working with them. Shit like that wouldn't go under our radar.

banner.jpg

gta5car.com is a website that reviews about the GTA 5, especially reviews about the cars. information about the cars, GTA 5 vehicles list, vehicles location, cars wiki, customization, modification, etc.. gta5car.com also give information about tricks, stories, missions, and the latest news about GTA 5

You can Find Us on Google+ Facebook or Twitter