DuffMan

Advertise your site

First of all I want to say hello to all of you GTA gamers. This site has just recently come to my attention. But what a magnificent board you have here? Thumps up!

Grand Theft Auto is really a game played all over the world. In Europe the game is especially populair because of the fine soundtrack the game has. I know not the first thing you think of playing Grand Theft Auto.

Just recently a group of GTA enthusiasts started their own GTABlog called: http://GTAleaks.com. A blog dedicated to the game and other games Rockstar Games has and is going to make. We're Dutch so if you see some grammer fault. Don't hesitated to contact us about it. The blog can be viewed in English and in Dutch. But for our English department we're always looking for a native English speaker to help us get the website to a next level.

So without further or due:

4ceff900.png

6d40fb94.png

Recently made European clan.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunit...groups/Ascensio

Crew: http://socialclub.ro.../crew/ascension

Focus; Grand Theft Auto V, Mount & Blade: Caribbean and Planetside 2

- All members must show up, help out where needed, and have fun each Saturday with the clan.

- Always treat people fairly and act civil and friendly to people.

- You can't be in any other clans, guilds, squadrons, etc. that plays a game played by the clan.

- All members must be at least 16 years old.

- While in game or voice comm, don't talk when people are going over strategies, reading IP#s or passwords - it's rude, frustrating for the leaders and counter-productive.

- Be polite on the clan voice communications channel by verbally saying "hello and good bye", etc.

- Don't spam people on in game messages, personnel massages, email, or the message board.

- Everyone, should expect to spend 10% of their "clan play time", helping the clan.

- If you are going to be gone a long time (over 3 weeks), be polite, post a message about it on the forum

- If you don't show up or post any "I am still alive" messages within 3 days, you will be kicked.

- If someone is in another clan, they can NOT "hang out" on your clan's voice communications channels. They must quit their old clan.

- All member of the Clan will wear the clan Tag “|ASCN|”, all recruits will wear the clan recruit Tag “|ASCN|r”. (The “|” is a bar, not a lower case L)

(You must also wear the clan tag through Steam)

- If you ever thought about donating, that would be great.

I'm going to start this off by saying - I try, I'm not perfect but I do try, and it's a lot better than some garbage that other GTA YouTubers come out with - trust me :)

I'm not going to write a novel, you see for yourself and if you like it subscribe for more, you won't regret it :)

At the moment - I have a ongoing Q&A Series, going well so far- if you have any questions you want answered leave them in the comments

Direct link to my channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/thefeemeboy/

Cheers for reading :)

As GTA 5 is a long way from release for PC users,many of you start to wonder of some problems

• Start a clan, what if nobody joins?
    • Join a game but nobody to play with or just feel left alone or bored

People may have other problems too that can sort of relate.

So look no further than,GTAVents a vast ready to thrive community that will hope to be its first in GTA5 thrives to give huge servers and weekly events possibly with the help of new faces even daily, once GTA5 is released.This community will offer so much for GTA 5 fun times in a server will never be the same. With the help of the best thing any community needs, which is yourself, Our community can grow making amazing events in-game, daily so you're entertainment in huge games that will never be the same.Feel like things aren't going as we planned it?

Well join our server! The Community can offer all this and much more even requesting ideas and more on our website but we ask for one thing from you all. We need You! join GTAVents and help us achieve our goal making this community and yourselves a big thing.

Want more than that? Act now since im looking for admins. We hope everything goes well smiley.gif -Alexgtavents.enjin.com/home

www.cylinder-vase.com

Just recorded an album with some dudes from work. I dig acoustic style, mainly folk. This particular project had more of a smooth, soothing, love-songy feel. Not typically my cup of tea, but they needed a guitar track, so i was happy to provide my assistance.

It's a panty dropper :)

Hey everyone,

I made this GTA V Countdown site to get us through to September after this delay... check it out here http://gta5countdown.com/ it shows random screenshots so you can refresh to see a new one! Always open to criticism! Thanks!

You know, you can make the website display random images without making people refresh..

Hey guys

Here is the trailer of the upcoming GTA Stunts video:

GTA Stunts: GTA V vs GTA IV

This will be the 6th video in the series and will feature the most difficult, technical stunts since GTA Stunts: San Andreas vs Vice City (Part 1). You can watch the previous videos in the entire GTA Stunts playlist here:

Part 1 of GTA Stunts: GTA V vs GTA IV is set to be released in the last quarter of 2013.

For more information on the series (and a chance to win a new video game in the weekly video game draw) be sure to follow me on Twitter and subscribe to my Youtube account:

@jassinlive

Subscribe to Jassinlive

I'm only allowed to advertise once. To do so more than once would spam the topic, and a second post wouldn't draw additional attention to my ad anyway.

Edited by Massacre
Fixed.