Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jul. 7 (PS3)

N1dDiiI.jpg

MON JULY 7 ~ 6 PM EST / 11 PM GMT

(PS3)

Banner brought to you by DiO

---

Join us for some Multiplayer fun this MONDAY! We'll be playing Deathmatches, Captures, and Races created by our very own forum members... and then of course the usual Freeroam/Shenanigans before and afterwards, perhaps even missions when the numbers dwindle down a bit. It stops when we all go our separate ways, so stay as long as you like!

Take some photos and share them here! Your Snapmatic might be featured in next week's banner!

---

Thoughts:

'MURIKA! Monday night mayhem will follow R*'s Independence Day event weekend. So polish your musket, comb out your mullet, and sport as much red, white and blue as you can. Let's get liberated!

Discuss your thoughts below, and add links to any custom creator jobs you'd like to play in a rowdy lobby.

Post here to add your name to the list! :D

---

The Jackals: (post here to join)

bOnEs

gtagrl (I have a family event on Monday, likely won't make it at all)

DiO (maybe)

Dup

Kuz The First

MrMister

Weev The 'Stache (I see you lurking)

BONGBMX

...and various friends and guys from the skatefluckit crew...

---

Past Events:

NOV 11 | NOV 18 | NOV 25 | DEC 02 | DEC 10 | DEC 16 | DEC 23

DEC 30 | JAN 06 | JAN 13 | JAN 20 | JAN 27 | FEB 03 | FEB 10

FEB 17 | FEB 24 | MAR 3 | MAR 10 | MAR 17 | MAR 24 | MAR 31

APR 07 | APR 14 | APR 21 | APR 28 | MAY 05 | MAY 13 | MAY 19

MAY 26 | JUN 2 | JUN 9 | JUN 16 | JUN 23 | JUN 30

---

I am delighted by your enthusiasm, guys, however I can make no promises. Someone else will have to keep the 'last place' seat warm for me. ;)

Just to cover our bases...sometimes playlists don't seem to load after you've bookmarked them, or bmx might step away or have something come up. Anyone can launch a playlist, we're just covering our asses this way.

I CAN MAKE IT TO THIS ONE

Also, if you guys were wondering why I don't have a mic, it's because I usually just do skype calls when playing with rl friends so I just don't bother investing in one. yeh

• Like 1

no biggie, so long as you know when we're doing crew shots and you don't fuck them up :lol:...

Haha yeah, I guess I sometimes get a bit carried away with fucking shit up.

The problem is that the quality of the sound I get get from everyone else's mics often goes way down and all I hear is my name and nothing else, which can get pretty confusing :3

If you guys are into stunting, the Liberator would be great for a Nitro Circus style ultimate crossover... not the best pic but I can't youtube at work...

NITRO-CIRCUS-PRESENT-THE-MOVIE-3D-OFFICIAL-TRAILER.jpg

dis 1

Put me on the list, I mean, if you don't mind. :)

PS3: SaboteurSniper

cool beans... add me on the network, "artistadam", and i will invite you when the time comes... i don't add people, i expect them to do the work if they are serious... i ended up with a bunch of people on my friends list that i never played with when i did that... so yea, if you're serious, add me ;)...

monday's at 6pm EST... what timezone are you in?

Put me on the list, I mean, if you don't mind. :)

PS3: SaboteurSniper

cool beans... add me on the network, "artistadam", and i will invite you when the time comes... i don't add people, i expect them to do the work if they are serious... i ended up with a bunch of people on my friends list that i never played with when i did that... so yea, if you're serious, add me ;)...

monday's at 6pm EST... what timezone are you in?

I'm in the UK so GMT/BST or whatever it is. And yeah, I'll send you a friends request on PSN. Cheers.

you got a mic there, snipe? if not, don't try to mess up our photo ops unless you can hear us and can properly participate :lol:... also, PLEASE don't bring the cops to any of our meet ups... it's bad enough already, we don't need more of it...

also, do not, i repeat, DO NOT shoot any of us... random shenanigan deaths happen, we of all crews know that, but random killing for bounties without asking, or running people over for the fuck of it is one way to get yourself kicked from future events...

also, keep in mind that we try to race clean... we understand a little bump and grind happens... but if you start deliberately taking people out then we're gonna have a problem... some of us keep tabs on who done it, and we're not afraid to dish it back at a later time... and in the GTA races, only use the power ups, shooting tires out and the other shit that comes with GTA races completely ruins the fun... our races are more or less built like mario kart... use the power ups on the course, not your pistol...

i think that about covers all of our main rules... i hope you read this before joining us tonight... i'll also make sure that some of the playlist maestros add you as a friend too to ensure your place in them ;)...

we'll see ya tonight!

• Like 1

I've got a mic but I can't get it to connect to GTA Online for some reason, it shows it's on on my screen but I don't see the speaker symbol in the players list. I'll keep trying but if I'm not on the mic tonight I should be able to hear you anyway.

And you can chill about me going on a rampage and such, that won't happen. Just remind me over the mic if you feel the need.

See you tonight! :)