Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

any NA PS3 ownin' LA noire gamer want my naked city and badge pursuit DLC??? it's just collecting dust, i don't need it anymore... if you don't want to buy the R* pass, this would be ideal to extend your LA noire experience... if no one wants it, i guess i'll donate it to igrandtheftauto.com and you can give it away or something, treefitty...

Just don't make them post in the forums. We don't need an influx of one-post members, like when Psy gave away that 360. Not a single one of those cunts stuck around.

• Like 1

ok, sent psy the code... he is on vacation right now but i am sure he's not staying away from iGTA while away :D... i still haven't played the new content yet, still have some things to finish up with fallout:new vegas... but, i'll be checking out the traffic cases soon...

So who actually bought the R* pass? I know you did b0nEs. I liked the DLC btw. I thought that they were both a little short for my liking, but i guess you can't get that much gameplay out of a single case. The Slip of the Tongue was much shorter than The Naked City but they were both ok cases. they could've been part of the main game though. it just felt like they took them out last minute. Nothing amazing like GTAIV DLC or RDR DLC.

i didn't really like any of the add-on missions... i bombed pretty much every question in "the naked city", i knew the bastards were all lying but i couldn't prove it and doubt hardly ever worked... but i did like the layout of the new missions because it felt different, the approach, the chase, the locations, the characters...

nonetheless, i wasn't impressed... here's hoping the arson and vice cases coming out in the next couple of months are much better and have engaging stories... the "slip of the tongue" case wasn't that bad but the others were kind of bleh... no wonder they removed them from the game and made them DLC... they didn't quite fit into the scope of the game itself...

i am letting a friend borrow this for a few weeks today, but i've already accomplished everything so i don't really care about it anymore... it was fun while it lasted, but there's not much else to do once you've 5-starred all the cases...

man i've fallen a few weeks behind with south park... i need to get caught up :D... noire was worth the wait, but suddenly the experience is gone after about 40 total hours... sounds like a lengthy experience but, it's actually the shortest game that i reached platinum with... beats heavy rain and godfather II by a few hours... and i love those games...

it's not a knock on LA noire, it's just there's not much else to do after you've done it all...

EDIT: i take that back, godfather was about 5 hours shorter than LA noire... heavy rain surprisingly took some time to accomplish, considering there was only about 10 hours of main story... it was the multiple endings and paths that made getting everything difficult...

but it's still hours upon hours shorter than the likes of assassin's creed II and the saboteur... and i am not gonna go into the details of the hours it took to platinum the fallout games...

i like that hershel biggs art... he's the voice of the burned man in fallout's honest hearts add-on and here he is pictured with a burnt body in the background :lol:...

i liked the slip of the tongue better though... naked city seemed all over the place, especially since i had seen the movie with the same name... for some reason, i knew what was going on but i couldn't prove it at all... the slip of the tongue seemed like a game of cat & mouse...

slow on the news today, fitty :P...

nicholson electroplating arson case trailer...

the fact that a few blocks have been leveled by this explosion has me wanting to try it out... this looks like it might be fun to play... explosions, celebrities, and also what appears to be fast paced action in parts... this sounds like a lengthy case...