Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

Guest Marney1

That Guardian Review link now takes you to this:

"A story and comments relating to a game review have been taken down as we inadvertently breached an embargo by publishing the article. All will be restored when the story is out of embargo." :mellow:

Warning Spoilers of in game map are in these links below. !!

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

Nice to see the map in more detail. I like how the whole map interface looks almost identical to GTA IV, makes me feel at home looking at it :D

watched first 14mins gameplay on youtube. games looking good, half what i expected. i want to like this game lol. i hope i do and it doesnt disapoint me

I never understood doing that. Ruining the beginning of the game...

i dont have the same connection to this as i do gta so i wasnt that bothered about seeing it lol, im not ruining in it the sense that i would have seen it on friday and now il just see it again lol.

watched first 14mins gameplay on youtube. games looking good, half what i expected. i want to like this game lol. i hope i do and it doesnt disapoint me

+1.

I can't do that for any game. Although i don't mind looking at the map and watching trailers... :rolleyes:

I wonder what happens if you jump into the tar.

+1.

I can't do that for any game. Although i don't mind looking at the map and watching trailers... :rolleyes:

That ill do cause they just give you little bits from various parts of the game.

Lol someone must have -1 on that post.

i watched "the naked city" and man, i really started to pick up on these hunches... i felt the noir of the era, the way to conduct business, the law, the culture, the vibe... i watched the black dahlia with scarlett johansson and it tried to be noir but it was just eye candy, champ... naked city delivered the grit, it brought the charleston, while the dahlia brought the jitterbug...

even though the next movie i watch is "the killing", a noir story about a group of bank robbers during the same time, it's delivered by stanely kubrick (clockwork orange/shining) and shows both sides of the law, which i know is present when you talk about a R* game...

still gonna sneak in LA confidential here soon too... getting into the noir era, just like i got into the western era with RDR...

Guest Marney1

i watched "the naked city" and man, i really started to pick up on these hunches... i felt the noir of the era, the way to conduct business, the law, the culture, the vibe... i watched the black dahlia with scarlett johansson and it tried to be noir but it was just eye candy, champ... naked city delivered the grit, it brought the charleston, while the dahlia brought the jitterbug...

even though the next movie i watch is "the killing", a noir story about a group of bank robbers during the same time, it's delivered by stanely kubrick (clockwork orange/shining) and shows both sides of the law, which i know is present when you talk about a R* game...

still gonna sneak in LA confidential here soon too... getting into the noir era, just like i got into the western era with RDR...

That's what I love about R* - they make sure you know everything about the background to their games which makes the experience that bit more special. I recommend you watch 'Detour' it's only about an hour long but once you've seen it you'll remember it forever.

This video is erm, well see it for yourself. :huh:

Guest Marney1

jesus marney, please tell me that's not you... i only watched 20 seconds because I think unboxong videos are retarded...

LOL I hate unboxing vids too but this one is exceptionally retarded, you need to watch it all to see just how spazfucked it really is. The kid pulls out an Xbox disc out of the PS3 case, a GTA map, puts the disc in his PS3 then 'plays' the game.

Guest Marney1

Phelps kills Hitler in the movie theater with explosives strapped to his leg.

LOL you prick, I was fuming when it turned out you weren't joking about that. You basterd! :P

Guest Marney1

Yupp. EB games just called me and told me it comes out on tuesday. Like I didnt know.

This Tuesday? :huh: