Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

i saw the post on facebook but i can't share facebook posts here without others having an account... so, i knew R*'s youtube channel wouldn't let me down :D, good 'ol fashioned detective work...

i'm ready for the big time, chief!! lemme work homicide!!

EDIT:

POW!! right in the kisser!!

Possible DLC Plans via McNamara...

Guest Marney1

I just realized that we wont be able to download the L.A. Noire bonus DLC.... :(

Oh fuck yeah, what a bastard.

Guest Marney1

I think we're ok for downloading the soundtrack though, Rockstar said you download it to your computer. If that turns out not to be the case I'm sure the game itself will have plenty of cool jazz tunes.

Well as long as i can pick up on the DLC at any time in-game i don't mind. But i don't want to play half way through and then download it to find out i have to start again just to play it... -_-

patching works, but the network itself isn't up... i was able to update new vegas a couple weeks ago too... but i am like you dup, i am worried that i might miss out on the exclusive mission and have to replay the game just to play it... i mean don't get me wrong, i expect i'll play it again but i would be pretty upset if i miss out on it in the first playthrough...

and i've decided not to sell my pre-order codes since no one will probably want them with the network being down...

Guest Marney1

I was bored so decided to get a few screen captures just for the fun of it:

wasnt nixon president in 1969? whats the banner for here in the 40's? did he run and lose ? he was vice president in 1953

L.A. Noire Fact: Aaron Staton, who plays Detective Cole Phelps, has approximately 5,000 lines of dialogue

Isn't this only 10 days away now? When is the release date, 23rd? I guarantee I will completely forget about pre-ordering it until the moment it gets delivered, then i'll be all excited and have to rape the postman.