Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

haha, somehow i knew that was going to happen... thank you R* for not gimping the game across all platforms, just to get the 360 version to fit it on one disc... considering that this was a PS exclusive, i was afraid they'd drastically cut into the game to make it fit... this reassures me that they didn't :D...

Guest Mr Bates

Anyone know if this is accurate? Wondering where L.A. Noire (or other GTA games/RDR for that matter) would fit in.

large-video-game-worlds2.jpg

Anyone know if this is accurate? Wondering where L.A. Noire (or other GTA games/RDR for that matter) would fit in.

large-video-game-worlds2.jpg

Well RDR was slightly bigger than SA I believe, that Burnout one looks wrong judging by the size of the roads, they look far too large (look at the boats at the bottom of the map.)

SwvsA.png

I think D-O would've loved an official L.A. Noire fedora. Pity.

• Like 1

if no one has played just cause 2, shame on you... what a gorgeous looking open-world map... i am kind of curious as to the scale of fallout 3 and fallout new vegas compared to that chart... i would have to say it's closer to far cry 2's size, minus the vehicular travel of course...

and i though fuel! was suppose to be thousands of square miles, why isn't it on that chart??

Guest Mr Bates

if no one has played just cause 2, shame on you... what a gorgeous looking open-world map... i am kind of curious as to the scale of fallout 3 and fallout new vegas compared to that chart... i would have to say it's closer to far cry 2's size, minus the vehicular travel of course...

and i though fuel! was suppose to be thousands of square miles, why isn't it on that chart??

Forgive me if you've already spotted it but this is from the right side of the pic:

Does size really matter? :unsure::fap:

Look how big San Andreas is on that map chart. I probably spent more time on that map then i did on any of the others which i have played. It's the content guys not the size! <_<

this post is mostly gta related, only posted it in here due to the tiny clip of motion capture that it showed.

how they made grand theft auto 1 way back in the 90's.

theres a clip that shows someone performing moves that is getting motion captured. its a lot since then lol.
could they have been thinking about grand theft auto as far back as that ?
  • Like 1

I want it more and more the closer it gets to release, but I doubt I'll buy it on release day, I've got too many games coming out this year to buy a game I'm not 100% sure about.

• Like 1

this post is mostly gta related, only posted it in here due to the tiny clip of motion capture that it showed.

how they made grand theft auto 1 way back in the 90's.

theres a clip that shows someone performing moves that is getting motion captured. its a lot since then lol.

could they have been thinking about grand theft auto as far back as that ?

I'd love to get a hold of one of each of those original large maps to laminate and put on my wall!