Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

Height: 5ft 5, yet he stands taller than Phelps in that screenshot. :D

(Oh sorry it isn't him, shows how much I know about this game, but still... yeah, 5ft 5.)

Saw a commercial for this last night (only video footage I've watched) and does anyone else think the faces look a little off when they're talking? Like the mouth isn't three-dimensional, like a video of a face playing on a head-shaped screen? I don't know, it's hard for me to describe. Just looks weird to me.

Rofl - Harry Potter homage xD

I understand what Mass is saying though. The facial animation looks kind of strange when the characters turn heads, like there is a tracking problem when the animations are slapped on the head mesh or something.

Hopefully it's been cleaned up more since the trailer. And hopefully Psy could tell us this?

I guess because it's been overlayed onto the existing map so the roads all match up. If it's from Marney's site it must be reputable... :rolleyes:

Guest Kuwolsky

I finally got round to pre-ordering my copy for the extra DLC.

Which one? I went for the 'Slip of the Tongue' from Play.com.

if the badge collecting code and naked city code are separate, i'm selling the naked city on ebay... if they are not, i'll sell both anyways... especially since R* confirmed that shortly after release, they will make pre-ordered items available in network stores... i bet i could make $20 for the codes... ehh, or maybe not... if i see them going for $5 i'll keep my code...

Yeah I remember after RDR people were selling their bonuses like crazy for a good amount of money. When they were released for a few bucks last month I was laughing hard. :D I think some people will learn from that but you could probably still sell it for more cuz there's likely a few stupid people out there to buy it.

i'll play it by ear then... i won't install the code until a couple of days into the game, just to see what ebay is selling them for... because i know the network stores won't be selling them for more than a couple of bucks for each... all i really want is the badge collecting and the traffic case... if only walmart offered both :angry:...

^basically that. The scale was from the Google Map.

That dont mean the scale of the LA Noire map is right.

Not saying the map is gonna be small. I figure itll be a good size.