Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

Guest Marney1

From new trailer:

@1:00 When Phelps says "I'm gonna rub the departments nose right in it" his partner looks a bit guilty to me. :unsure:

Forgive me if this has already been posted but...

PS3 exclusive content:

The Naked City: In a standalone case from the main story, Detective Cole Phelps investigates the supposed suicide of a stunning fashion model.

Badge Pursuit Challenge: Unlocks 20 Police badges to find across Los Angeles. Collect all 20 to unlock more bonus items.

*Edit* ^Meh^ <_<

i figured i ought to post this here... does anyone remember "the movies", a game for the PC??? i thought so... anyways, i made this movie with it years and years ago... it's a noirish film so, i thought i'd post it here for all to see since we're all caught up in the LA noire hype...

and yes, you can laugh at my shitty voice-overs, lol, i didn't say i was good at that... i was impressed with the production though for being my first movie ever made... i made a few more after this one and got better with my skills... but the first film i attempted to make was a noir film...

anyways, enjoy "Harvey Smith P.I." :D...

go here for the rest of my movies, and a couple other videos if you want to... i even spot GLC in my comments section, lol!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/therealartistadam

*is not selfishly promoting videos*

i figured i ought to post this here... does anyone remember "the movies", a game for the PC??? i thought so... anyways, i made this movie with it years and years ago... it's a noirish film so, i thought i'd post it here for all to see since we're all caught up in the LA noire hype...

and yes, you can laugh at my shitty voice-overs, lol, i didn't say i was good at that... i was impressed with the production though for being my first movie ever made... i made a few more after this one and got better with my skills... but the first film i attempted to make was a noir film...

anyways, enjoy "Harvey Smith P.I." :D...

go here for the rest of my movies, and a couple other videos if you want to... i even spot GLC in my comments section, lol!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/therealartistadam

*is not selfishly promoting videos*

I still have that game (and the expansion), matter of fact I reinstalled it a couple of months ago to play it, I got bored pretty quickly. My movies always got too complex and ended up costing hundreds of thousands of dollars, plus they never seemed to get over a 3 star rating despite all the action.

(And yes I did laugh at your voiceovers. :D, I never even bothered with voices in mine since I never planned on uploading them.)

@dupzor - lol, edison carter... there's a blast from the past... mr. cheat cracker :D...

@viceman - i insanely promoted my videos on the lionhead studios movies site... but so was everyone else... two of my movies got good reviews, one cracking a top 50 westerns list... but then lionhead stopped supporting the game and the website shut down... i can't believe how fast they put an end to the movies... they could of kept releasing expansion packs but, i guess sales weren't all that great...

FYI, if you want to make higher rated films you had to send the actors and the film through the PR building a ton of times... and i mean every chance you get... then it cracks the top 5 films for the weekend and draws favorable reviews since the actors in the film are well recognized... it's quite the task, i haven't play it in years, maybe i should fire it up again too :P... i never did buy that stunt pack, i bet it's cheap on amazon...

i was working on a second harvey smith at one point but, never got past the script... maybe i should consider making a sequel :D...