Sign in to follow this  
ViceMan

L.A. Noire

i spot a possible mission on page 3...

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showpost.php?p=4317524&postcount=46

also, the following photo claims to be from the 40's but, i didn't think the us highway system went into effect until the 50's... perhaps the person who posted the photo didn't get the facts right...

00074334.jpg

i like this photo for some reason...

la0625northalongmainbtw.jpg

• Like 1

And I'm not pre-ordering at all. I've finally decided that I'm just not excited enough about this game to buy it on release day. I'll be waiting on a substantial price drop before I buy it.

lol, this got downvoted. Win.

• Like 1

Or beat up D-O and take his.

Like you could beat me up. lol

Ok, i'll wait till you're drunk and unconscious on the floor and just take it. :D

Or beat up D-O and take his.

Like you could beat me up. lol

Ok, i'll wait till you're drunk and unconscious on the floor and just take it. :D

...fuck

dammit, now he knows... that was my only option and now he's onto us :angry:...

@marney's site - it's getting there... psy, and i am assuming dup, have a nice visual pedigree with the iseries though.... someone hire me and give me some incentive and i'll throw my name in the hat too :D... same goes for you too dup... lemme know if you ever need help with putting together books and posters for your eventual gaming company ;)... i am about to design a band poster and a beer label in the next month... i am always looking for something more in the gaming industry though... i will probably always have a local band to work with but my passion is obviously in gaming...

Gaming company? Hire me as a writer, I might be able to motivate myself if there's actual money involved. Shit, if this place pulled in any money, we'd have a webcomic by now. But, as it stands, we're just going to have to wait on a GTA V announcement to excite my genitals.

well i tell you what, if this site ever gives me more than oral pleasure, it would be from forming a gaming company with the peeps from here... and you'd be amongst the lead writers, massacre... and dammit, dup is my only 1% connection to the industry... but i predict big things for him so i'd like to still be in his thoughts if he ever has this situation where he needed a graphic artist... kind of like you would hope he needed a writer all of a sudden...

Guest Marney1

wow, they managed to make him look old and fat!!

It's not the guy in the Southland pic if that's what you mean. ^_^

Also, wtf is Phelps doing in that pic?

wow, they managed to make him look old and fat!!

It's not the guy in the Southland pic if that's what you mean. ^_^

Also, wtf is Phelps doing in that pic?

Maybe he's thinking of having Italian for dinner.

Guest Marney1

So he's carefully picking out tomatoes to make his own sauce.

I knew that fucker was a wop. No wonder he fancies the ass off that nazi Elsa Lichtmann.

Guest LA Noire

I posted this news last week but seeing Rockstar just got round to it I thought I'd post it again:

lanoire_tribecaposter.jpg

L.A. Noire Honored as First Videogame to Make Official Selection of the 2011 Tribeca Film Festival

Rockstar Games founder Sam Houser added: "We're thrilled that L.A. Noire is being recognised by the Tribeca Film Festival in this way. It's a real honour, and another step forward for interactive entertainment." - DigitalSpy